chapter twelve

Jasmine laughs immediately I told her the truth.
Did I say anything funny?
I think she doesn't believe me let me pull out my phone and show her the text messages.
I showed Jasmine Nicole's texts, Jasmine doesn't flinch. she gazes at my phone screen deep in thought.
I explained to Jasmine everything that happened last night.
She grabs her stress ball from her pocket and squeezes it as hard as she can. Her eyes slowly started clouding up. I looked in her eyes and saw hatred in them,I touched her shoulder to calm her down but her temperature is high all a sudden. I give her a big hug and she calms down.

We head back to the table but this time Jasmine's eyes gaze at Nicole. It is like she could murder her.
I hear her breathe heavily,I put my hand over hers and tell her everything will be alright.

Nicole obviously notices and tosses a comment. What she said to Jasmine really pissed her off.
"What did she say?" Chris asks, glaring at me

She said that "I loved how Jason lips tasted last night" I repeat, Jasmine couldn't hold the rage anymore,she flips out.

She walks over towards Nicole. She reaches down and takes a fist full of Nicole's hair and yanks it until she stood upright.
Excitement rushed in my veins as I see two cute girls fight over me. I look over to Milo but he doesn't look interested it's like the exact same thing has happened to Nicole before.
I drift my attention back to the drama and I see Jasmine on top Nicole. Jasmine keeps on squeezing her neck as Nicole fails to breathe properly.
All a sudden I hear a huge clap,I stand up and see that Nicole has been slapped across her face.

This is getting out of hand. I pull Jasmine out of Nicole's reach. And Jasmine dramatically spits on her face.
Nicole obviously gets back up and tries to beat Jasmine but Milo grabs her waists by force and pulls her closer to him.
I see tears streaming down on Nicole's face as for Jasmine I only see rage in her eyes.
"I'll kill her,I'll Kill her" Jasmine says as she growls at Nicole.
I turn her around and she comes face to face with wide blue eyes.
"Calm down please" I whine, hugging her tightly,"Here is your stress ball squeeze it right now!"

Milo pulls out two pills from his pocket and forces them in Nicole's mouth. He grabs her jaw by force and forces her to chew the pills. A few seconds later she gets drowsy and blacks out in Milo's arms.
Milo lays Nicole on his laps as she leans on his chest

"Sorry about that," Milo says running his hand through his hair.
I look over to Chris and notice that his lost deep in thought.

"Annabelle side chick,what's wrong?" Milo grins at Chris but he doesn't flinch.

"Yessir, whats up" Chris says glaring at Milo.
He looks at Nicole and asks what happened?. It was like he didn't hear nor see the drama happening behind him.
We both Decided to ignore him by changing the topic

"Oh,where are my manners?what's your name?" Milo asks gazing at Jasmine.

"Jasmine White" Jasmine says facing the other direction.

"How about you mate?" Milo asks as he holds Nicole's waist firmly.

"Jason Ryan" I point out.

"Oh how cute, you and your girlfriend have the exact first three letters in your names.you are truly meant to be" Milo winks at the both of us.

"We should hang out soon," Milo said, grabbing Chris's hand and drags it. Chris tries to break out of his hold but Milo has more muscles than Chris so it's obvious that he fails and gives up. Nicole is peacefully resting on Milo's shoulder as Milo taps her ass and squeezes it. Grace  left an hour ago before the fight even started she claimed that she has something important to take care of.
Can Milo win in a fight with Chris? I thought as I watch them walk away.
I stand up straight and put my arms under Jasmine's arm pits. I lift her up and place her on my right shoulder.
"This is uncomfortable, atleast let me wrap my legs around your neck as I sit on your shoulders." Jasmine demanded

I did what she wanted me to do.

We continued walking heading to the library but Jasmine on the other hand keeps on hitting my head as she sings love songs by kaash Paige.
"You better stop or else" I say looking up at Jasmine.

"Or else what?" Jasmine rolls her eyes as she continues singing.
You asked for it. I held her legs tight and started running as fast as I could, so that I could scare her but when I stopped to catch my breathe Jasmine laughs in excitement.

"I loved it do it again" Jasmine whines.

**AT THE LIBRARY**

I layed Jasmine on top of the table. I left her on the table as I went to search for the book I came here for.
Immediately I find it,I rush back to Jasmine and I give her a sign that meant we can leave.
Jasmine jumped out off the table and followed me from behind.

"What's the name of that book?" Jasmine asks as she tries to catch a glimpse of the book.

"Don't worry about it " I said,patting her head gently.

"You know I'm not a child right?" Jasmine says as she crosses her arms over her chest," you better tell me right now!"

" It's a book about puberty,I want to know what's happening to my body because I've been feeling something grow inside me." I said.

"Where exactly?" Jasmine asked while gazing at me weirdly.

"Private" I said with a blank face

"Private part?"she asked while she furrows her brow at me

" No. it's private" I say as i open the door. And head back to our dorm

**AT OUR DORM**

I walk in and put the book on the table. I walk over to the bed and take a seat at the edge. as I scroll through my Instagram page while Jasmine looks at me but I couldn't tell her facial expression.