Chapter one

"remove your luggage from the back and make sure you hurry the fuck up!" Mother says giving me a frustrated look
"Things would have been quicker if you lent me a hand," I say while putting my heavy suitcase on the ground.
"It isn't me who is going to college,you just have to be strong my son,"Mother says while patiently waiting for me to finish unpacking

Immediately I finished unpacking, I shut the trunk. As soon as I did that,my Mother left without saying goodbye,I look at my left and see a huge crowd of people registering and being given keys by a tired and old secretary. However,I saw her pairing people,that means I will have a roommate.
I pulled out the wheels beneath my suitcase and started dragging it until I reached the huge crowd.
I began to wait,I can't lie it took a while. it felt like I was standing on the same position for hours maybe I am just overestimating I stood here for about 40 minutes.
I am  worn out and to make things worse it is summer,I decide to lay my suitcase down and sit on it while I wait.
As I was waiting, someone approached me and asked,"Are you Jason Ryan?"
"yes,I am ," I say narrowing my eyes in confusion.

"Go to the front of the line,the secretary is waiting for you,"he says and later on leaves  without saying a word I could tell by the way he gazed at me,that he was annoyed and by the way he spoke to me in a Ill-mannered way.

I put my suitcase upright and rush to the front while dragging my suitcase when people noticed me cut in line they were furious,some weren't and others started throwing a tantrum.i just stared at them while they called me names,"what's their deal,I guess the heat has made them go nuts,"I thought furrowing my eyebrow.

I had finally arrived at the the secretary's desk,the way she stared at me as if I have crap on my face.
'Umm... ma'am you summoned me?" I ask.
Immediately I said that,her facial expression shifted. She put a smile on her face ,but I Could tell it was all fake.
"Yes, I did summon you,I called you here so that you can claim your keys and head to your dorm,"she said in a civilized way.
"How come this has happened?" I ask politely," All you should know is that your roommate has registered for you."the secretary said with a smirk.

I didn't want to ask anymore questions so I left."I wonder who it is,"

.-.-.-.-.
"hmm...I remember clearly that the madam said,my room is room 34," I thought while scratching my head.

24...
25...
28...
30...
32...
33...

Room 34, finally I've found it

I approached the door and began to knock,I knocked several times but no one answered. I pulled out my room key from my left pocket and put it in the key hole afterwards I opened the door,it was pitch black inside and I found it difficult to find the light switch.i decided to remove my phone and turn on my flashlight.
"sigh,I found it," I said,I switched it on and started unpacking my clothes.
As soon as I finished,I took off my shirt and pulled out my favourite novel ,"THE GIRL WHO STUTTERS AND THE BOY WHO MUTTERS," i continued from chapter 6 where I ended.
As I was reading the novel,the Door dramatically opened. I stopped reading and drifted my attention to the anonymous person.