chapter Twenty two

I really don't want to argue with Jasmine between the weeknd  and Justin Bieber. But she is making it hard for me,I think she just wants to irritate me. I let out an irritated sigh and listen to the music blaring out of the speaker. I look at Jasmine as she goes on and on, on how Justin Bieber is better than the weekend . I just nod and make her think I agree with her.

.-.-.-.-.
I open the door and step out. We are in the woods like what the fuck are we doing here? I shut the door behind me and walk over to Jasmine.

"Follow me." She sighs in frustration. I don't know why but her facial expression is quite strange.
I follow her from behind,with this heat I might collapse. The sun is flashing in my eyes, I squint my eyes so that I could see clearly. I glance at Jasmine as I see a smile plastered on her face. She looks so pretty,as she decided to wear a tight jean and a crop top for me. Damn. It's making her curves show clearly and her tits are begging for me to suck them, I sigh in irritation thus I am already hard just from thinking of the things I'd do to her.
I stare at the path and I see a wooden house with butterflies fluttering on top of the house.
The house doesn't look like it has been abandoned,it actually looks in tuck as if someone lives here.

Jasmine opens the wooden door and steps right in. She sits on a bean bag chair and picks up one of the books she left earlier.
I wonder what I'm doing here

"Feel at home,"she blurt out.
I walked over to Jasmine and sat next to her and smiled warmly. Her cute blue eyes turned dark blue and I could see her cheeks turn red.

I'm bored right now

I want something interesting to do.

"What are we doing here?" I ask, moving closer to Jasmine.

"I just want you now,"she spoke firmly and sat on my laps."this is my parents cabin they barely come here,so I come here to clear my mind." She smirked and pressed her lips against mine.
I put my hands inside her Jean and felt her ass,I want a lap dance right now,I am craving for one. Fuck, I want her to give me one.

And my dreams come true she removes her crop top and I see her bosom clearly,I smirked and I'm hard all of a sudden and she could feel it. I could tell by her grin.
She finally reads my mind, Jasmine White is giving me a lap dance. I feel like I'm about to explode,I can't nut now,I want this to last forever. This feeling is amazing.

I carry her to the bedroom and push her away from me and she falls on the bed a grin plastered on her face,I quickly remove my pants and climb on top of her. I kiss,suck and bite her neck giving her a hickey,all of a sudden she flips me over. She strips down her Jean leaving her naked.

She didn't wear underwear, how dirty I send her a flirtatious smirk.
She strips down my boxer and her eyes widen when she sees how hard I am just for her. She spits on her bosom and all of a sudden she's giving me head.

I feel myself about to explode and sadly she stops,she stands up and rides on my willy. And she increases the pace each second,I see her eyes go to the back of her head,at this moment I feel water spill on my willy.

Oh my gosh, this has turned me on. I push it in and nut in her. hearing Jasmine moan is so satisfying.
I groan in satisfaction

"How was it?" Jasmine asks breathing rapidly," truth be told,I enjoyed it."

"Me too,I want it to happen again soon," I admit, picking up my pants across the room.

______

"Hey Jason," Nicole smiled warmly."hey," I respond waving my hand.

"Where is Jasmine?" She raises her brow."and why are you at the cafeteria by yourself?"

"Jasmine's sleeping and I just love it here, I find it peaceful." I admit,"what's up?"

"I could tell you are bored,come with me. I want to entertain you," she says nervously.

"Sure,it's not like I've plans up my sleeve," I send her  grin and it looks like it gave her butterflies."where are we going though?"

"My dorm" she spoke calmly and started walking."okay," I nod

____

"We are here,now what's entertaining?"I ask.

Nicole enters her dressing room, I've have a hunch that she's wearing something more comfortable."just wait,I've alot planned for you. I don't have a dorm mate,for some reason the previous one left and now I'm left alone. Truth be told it's nice being alone however,it gets so lonely at times," she sighs.

I stand upright and walked over to her dressing room door,my footsteps were loud and heavy to let her know that I'm coming. I touched the doorknob and I slowly opened it and I see Nicole in her underwear with no bra on.
"Jason what the hell!" She yelled.
"Lol,I just wanted to say I might leave soon," I say and she immediately squeals.

I'm I catching feelings for her?

I love Jasmine but what's this I'm feeling?

I should cut her off immediately

"Get out,I want to change," she grins at me and slaps me playfully."you look fine to me," I nod in approval,and it makes her cheeks turn red."okay go Jason please," she shoves me out of the room and shuts the door behind her.

She looks funny/cute  when she blushes. I walk towards to the bed and dive in.
Few seconds later,I see the door dramatically open. I open my left eye to see who it is. Suddenly my brown eyes widen and a smile is plastered on her face.
Nicole wore a short and a crop top to go with it.
She walks towards me and takes a seat,her eyes are glued to me
"What?" She giggled and my heart skips a beat."you like what you see?" She grins at me