chapter nineteen

*at a restaurant *
I cracked my neck and smiled at him
He started shaking all of a sudden and Jasmine grinned at me.

"Bro.I am just messing with you,you would happen seen how stupid you looked!" I said, bursting into laughter,"don't worry it was an accident, I can't throw a tantrum just because of that.we are all human we do make mistakes.
To be honest this was one of my favourite outfits,it's now messed up. Anyways be careful next time because if it was someone else they would have gave you two powerful blows."

I take off my shirt and I'm now left with my white vest, I take a seat next to Jasmine

"Sorry sir I'm going get you another meal,it's on the house. Thank you for being so kind I'll be more careful next time.
Can you give me your t-shirt so that I can wash it?" He asked.

"It's okay. you can just bring my meal, I am staving." I say running my hand through my messed up hair.
Afterwards he left to inform the boss about what happened.
"We are just getting free stuff today,it is your lucky day." I grin at Jasmine.

"Why didn't I come with my own car unlike squeezing ourselves in Chris's car?"Jasmine asked with a frown on her face.

"I didn't want you to drive and I wanted the whole group to be In one car,"I said, putting my hand on top of hers,"I've gone to the bathroom,I'll be back as soon as possible."

I walk over to the bathroom and notice there is only one door,does that mean it's a bathroom for both females and males.
I open the door  and walk in. there are six closed doors,I wonder which one is empty.
Should I start opening all of them?
Let me just go check the door on my right,I walk towards the door and touched the handle,it feels like it's not locked.
So I opened the door wide open and I couldn't believe it.
I saw a female about my age taking a shit in a public toilet,I can't do that myself.i would prefer keeping it in until I go home or somewhat like that.
She saw me and didn't flinch she couldn't move. if she moves, there will be shit on her clothes.
I stood there for about 3 minutes just staring at her.
I don't know why I am staring at her but I just got lost in thoughts.
She finished, afterwards she wiped her buns.
She stood up and I saw her- oh my gosh I couldn't afford feeling pleasure around her,you know what I mean. I turned around and walked over to the next door.
I opened it and didn't find anyone. I stripped down my trousers and started doing my business.
All of the sudden the door opens and it's that female from earlier.
She smirked at me and I knew I'm fucked here.
I couldn't put my willy back in my pants because I was still peeing.
So the female behind me pushed me and I urinated all over the floor
"Fuck!" I yelled
She smirked and walked away.

JASMINE'S P.O.V

Where is Jason? His food is getting cold
I took a sip of my slushy and continued waiting for him.
Is that Jason? I saw him from a distance walking towards me.
As soon as he got closer,I continued drinking my slushy.
"What took you so long?" I asked.

"I went in the wrong door and I saw some girl in the toilet taking a shit.i went to the next toilet and started urinating.as
I was urinating, she walked in and pushed me.
And I splashed urine all over the floor. Luckily she didn't see anything but unfortunately I saw hers." Jason said.

"Now what's wrong?" I asked, staring into his eyes

"My shoes have urine and I wonder how I'll get this shit off the-"
I immediately laughed at him letting him not finish his statement.

"You see.when I laugh at you,you get all emotional but when it's me. you laugh at me as if you don't love me,"he muttered.
He looks so cute right now even though his sad he still looks cute.
I just want to kiss him.

I gently grabbed his head and placed them on my bosom and I patted his back.

"The poor baby. I am sorry," I said.
But he ignored me,I looked down at him and I saw a huge smile on his face as he moves his face on my bosom.
I smirked and continued drinking my slushy.
I felt my bosom getting wet bit by bit.

I looked down at Jason and noticed he was drooling over my favourite shirt.

"Hey!!! You are drooling on me,okay that's enough eat your food it's getting cold." I said shoving him off me.

"Mhmm I was enjoying it. I felt like I was in a dream and I didn't want it to end," he mumbled.
I gave him a friendly smirk and finished drinking my slushy.

"Just eat your food it's getting cold,"I said

As soon as he stood up I smacked his ass and giggled.
"Hmm,it's only me who has to smack your ass not you smacking mine," he muttered and continued walking towards the sink.

He came back and took a seat and started eating his food
"Oh I have a surprise for you," he said with food in his mouth,it looked disgusting I wanted to puke.
"What is it?" I asked him

"Hmm! I said it's a surprise. Just chill," he said swallowing his cheese burger,"What's the time?"
Is he okay? Because he has been acting weird today. Maybe he is just excited about something.

"Well,it's 20:00 hours,"I said staring at him as he looked surprised

"It's time ,it's time," Jason said, grabbing my hand and heading out of the restaurant.

"Close your eyes," he demanded
I did what he said and I shut my eyes.

"Open them please!" He yelled but not too loud

I opened my eyes and saw my gift
As soon as I saw my gift, my eyes widened,my heart kept on racing and tears started streaming down my face. Tears of joy?
I couldn't believe it he bought me my favourite