chapter Nine

I looked back to check how far I've left Jasmine behind but I couldn't locate her.
As soon as I almost touched the finish line,Jasmine pops up and wins. How come she passed me!?
I guess she swims faster when she is under water or maybe that's her finishing move and that's how she won all those tournaments.
"I told you,you don't stand a chance,"Jasmine says as she wipes her face with her towel.

"You cheated" I pointed out

"That's what they all say"Jasmine says rolling her eyes at me,"atleast you are the first person to leave me behind,I'm proud of you."

"Har Har," I laugh sarcastically as I take a seat.
This girl is Hella fast I didn't know I was vs a beast but atleast I had some fun today and the good thing is that I didn't drown like last time.
"What else are you good at
Jasmine?"

"Um, swimming, running and ice skating" Jasmine says as she walks over to me. I didn't know Jasmine was a sports addict but I know for sure that she is a fast runner. I knew the day we were playing in the rain.
Wait did she just say ice skating?
"Yes I said ' ice skating' I really love it but it has been a while." Jasmine says as she reads my mind.
How did she know the exact thing I was thinking? Is it a couple thing?
I take a seat
"It's not a couple thing babe,you are just thinking out loud. Hehe." Jasmine chuckles as she sits on my lap," I hope you know how much I love you and I really don't want to lose you, promise me you won't leave me."
I gaze at Jasmine as I try to detect her facial expression.
"I love you from the moon and back," I say as I give her a kiss on her forehead.
Jasmine gave me a friendly look as she stood up and started walking.i followed her from behind as I quickly put on my trousers but as for Jasmine she doesn't bother dressing up she just had a towel on and continued walking.
As I was following her from behind,a blonde hair girl approaches me and don't get me started on how cute she looked and she had wide hips and her ass was huge. Whenever she walks they jiggle.

"how are you?"the girl says.
As soon as she said that,Jasmine stopped walking and looked back.

"I'm fine and you?" I say as I try to ignore her.all a sudden as I was walking she grabs my wrist and pulls me closer to her.
Is she okay? Wow this girl has  guts. Why does she want to talk to me?

"My name is Nicole schicksal" Nicole says as we lock eyes," how about you?"

"Um, Jason Ryan." I say as I try to break out her hold but I try my best not to make it look weird or rude

"It's a pleasure meeting you,"Nicole says as she tries to kiss me as soon as she tried to kiss me, Jasmine walks in and interrupts. Wow the way I love this girl.bless her

"Back off his mine" Jasmine says sounding angry. I've never seen Jasmine talk like this before. Most of the time she's in a good mood but this time I can sense something is off.
"Alright,I'll leave," Nicole says  walking over to me and gives me a kiss on the cheek before she left. I felt her hand reach in my pocket and she whispers in my ear,"call me."and later on vanishes in thin air. However,when Nicole planted her phone number in my pocket Jasmine didn't see her.Luckily Jasmine and I recently bought new phones. But I didn't contact her, I left the paper in my pocket and didn't say a word to Jasmine as we continued walking.

Timeskip, Jasmine and I entered our room. Jasmine drops her towel and shuts the bathroom door behind her. Few seconds later I hear water flowing.
"I am bored." I thought as I check for something interesting to watch.Sadly there isn't anything interesting to watch. I think I'll join Jasmine,I took off my trousers and I'm left with my boxer,I dramatically open the bathroom door and walk in. Jasmine sticks out her head to check who it is "Jason?" She asked
"Is there room for one more?" I ask as I sit  in the tub next to jasmine. I drop my boxer and pick up the soap, but Jasmine keeps on staring at my lower part of my body.
"Let's help each other."I say with a smirk
"Sure"Jasmine says as she turns around and comes closer to my 'man hood.'
I get a Jag and pour water on her head as I apply soap on her chest and rub it gently. I pour water again to wash away the soap,I get the soap again and apply it at the lower part of her body and rub it softly as I rub her thighs as well. As soon as I finished, Jasmine did the same. I could tell she enjoyed touching my willy because she kept on doing it repeatedly. And she helped me wash my back the part where it's mostly difficult to reach.

We step out of the bathroom and dry ourselves and look for clothes to wear. Immediately we finished dressing up we headed back to campus.

.-.-.-.

"No!!!"I shout as i try to coax Jasmine into dancing for me but she kept on refusing until I gave up. For the past few minutes I've been trying to coax Jasmine into dancing for me in our dorm. The dance isn't that bad she just has to follow the tutorial for how to dance  ' body ' by Megan Thee stallion.

"I think we should make friends because we can't be the two of us all the time."

"Good idea Jason. by tomorrow we should start." 

"Why not today? there is still time. It's just 6 pm."

"I am worn out from driving."

"I told you let me just drive but you refused. I know how to drive  it's just that I don't have a car."

"Nah I didn't want you to stress yourself," Jasmine says as she leans on me

"You wanna play a game?" I say with a smirk