Chapter 39

"Don't worry about it " she says,"I'll just tell her to go back to her previous dorm or something."

"W-where did you used to stay?" I ask

"My parents cabin,it's pretty close If you use a vehicle," she says. We arrive at the dorm and walk in. It's quiet in here. Oh,I just remembered that my roommate left to see her parents. So,jasmine and I have the dorm to ourselves once more.

"Oh,I understand," I lay on the bed face the ceiling,I can feel jasmine looking at me.

"Whats wrong?" I question her,she surely wants to tell me something but it's like she doesn't want to.
She doesn't answer my question but continues looking at me.

"Well,I'm tired. Let's sleep," I say covering myself with the blankets.

"Goodnight love" she muttered,then afterwards she joins me in bed.

"Who will turn off the light though?"

"We'll sleep just like this," she says facing the other side of the bed. That's quite weird if you ask me.

The next morning,I can Hardly get up. I struggled to wake up and open my eyes. My head feels hazy like a hangover. These are the consequences of taking too much alcohol?i feel sick and I don't know what to do. My body feels heavy and I can't move. Pain shot everywhere through me. I glance at the watch and it reads 7:30 am. I kiss jasmine on her cheek then shut my eyes trying to force myself to go back to sleep.

Will I manage to sleep? I still feel dizzy after all.
I glance at jasmine and notice that's she's still asleep.  So,I look at the ceiling and hopefully I'll fall asleep

JASMINE:

My eyes randomly open,I feel sick. I feel like vomiting. But I didn't drink any alcohol why am I feeling like this. I glance at Jason to only see him looking at the ceiling with his eyes shut. The urge to Puke becomes worse! I stand up and rush into the bathroom  to puke.

As I am puking ,Jason knock on the door to check on me

"Are you okay?!" He asks;concerned
Am I okay myself? I don't feel so good
"Should I take you to the hospital?!" He asks

"I am a little bit tired but I am okay maybe I just ate something bad," I say while brushing my teeth. Jason walks in and shuts the door behind him. He crosses his arms over his chest and furrows his brows.
"Are you sure you're okay?!" He asks me again,it's like he knows that I don't feel so good. However,as the day goes by I will feel much better

"Yes,I am." I hug him and he wraps his hands behind my waist. My back hurts! I think I didn't sleep well.

"I hope so ," he kisses my cheek and breaks out of the hug to go wash his face

"I feel sick though,alcohol is not for me!" He says with a smile on his face

"You drunk too much alcohol,you'll get used to it if you continue.The pain is still the same but you will know what to do. I don't recommend you to start drinking alcohol because once you become addict it's too late for you. You'll be taking away your life as the years go by," I say glancing at him

"Well,I know. That's why I don't drink alcohol like you," he chuckles then walks out of the room
I wonder what we will do today,we can not start going to Nicole and the others after what happened last night.

I walk out of the room and see Jason sitting at the edge of the bed moisturising his face. How nice !
"Why did you change classes with me?" He asks.

To think of it,I did not tell him why I changed classes. did he think I changed classes because of the break up ?or something else? But again he shouldn't think like that. However, I feel shy telling that I failed my classes.

"Um,I failed my classes who they made me change classes," I say, he immediately looks at me and furrows his brows as if he is confused or surprised in a way.

"You what?! How come?! You used to pass your classes what happened?" He asks stopping whatever he was doing

"I was going through a lot and I ended up failing class " I say scratching the back of my head.

" that's new,I never knew Jasmine white would fail for like that. I thought it would be me who would fail for like that,"he says,"but sorry. It will be alright even though we are in different classes we'll still be together. And maybe when your grades come up you'll come back to my class "

Is he trying to comfort me? Doesn't feel so comforting
"You should also fail so that we should be together in the same class," immediately I said this, he laughed at me. He looked at me while laughing and laughed even harder. He is mean!

" no thanks, mummy wouldn't like that she would kill me If I did," he says wiping off the tears from eyes(tears of joy!)