chapter three

______

Like couples do
Five minutes later i fell asleep.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.
I woke up to the sound of someone knocking repeatedly and yelling our names.
I open the door only to find one of the college freshmen, we have an interesting conversation which lasted for some minutes. We finish chatting and I shut the door.  As
soon as I shut the door,Jasmine woke up.
"What's going on?"Jasmine asks as she rubs her eyes
I briefly explain to her that in the next 30 minutes time we will have a welcoming party and they are inviting everyone.
Jasmine jumped  out of bed in excitement and went in a separate room(the dressing room) I was shocked to see her eyes glow up like that.

"How do I look?" Jasmine asks as she spins around slowly
I stared at her and nodded my head in approval. her bosom showed a little bit but I didn't mention it.
"Are you going to go like that to the party?,"Jasmine asks furrowing her eyebrows
"Yes what's wrong with it,"I say looking at my outfit.
"You better change it right away,"Jasmine demands.

I stepped out of the dressing room ,I wore a black suit and a pair of black shoes. I turned around dramatically as I wait for Jasmine's opinion.
Jasmine puts her fingers beneath her chin as she thinks.
"You look sharp I love it," Jasmine says as she cackles.
"Um, let's hurry up since we are walking there," I say as I comb my hair.

"Walking?," Jasmine asks confused.

"Yes,we will go walking since I don't have a vehicle."

"Now who said that I don't have one as well?"jasmine says with a smirk.

"Wait what how did you get one?" I ask in curiosity.

"On my 16th birthday my parents bought for me a the latest dodge viper,"jasmine says as she gets her car keys,"let's go we are going to be late."

.-.-.-.-.
Immediately we arrived, we stepped out of the car and started walking.
When we heard loud music being played, we knew we were at the right place and we walked in. as soon as Jasmine walks in ,she grabs all the cute boys attention.

" She's not an artist but she draws alot of attention,"i thought in annoyance.

If I wasn't with Jasmine right now im pretty sure alot of gentlemen would have approached her, fortunately I am here and no one has tried to pull a move on her yet.
Jasmine and I decide to go sit at the bar,
Jasmine ordered two bottles of wine then drunk them at a go she orders two more and tried to coax me into drinking but I strictly said No to her offer.
"Y- you h- have to loosen up a little," Jasmine says.
I could tell by the way she's speaking that she is  on cloud 9 and by her body language, I gazed at her in confusion and didn't say a word.
"F- fine I've gone to the dance floor and d - don't try to follow me,"Jasmine says as she throws her hands back and forth.
Later on she left I don't want or try to stop her because it was no use at all

"Sir,how can I help you," one of the cashier's says politely.

"I command you to give me a bottle of sparkling water,"I say hitting the counter so that the cashier could hurry the fuck up.
He brings my bottle of sparkling water and later on leaves. I slowly went deep in thoughts as I drink water

"J-Jason!" Jasmine shouts on the top of her voice so that she can catch my attention
I look back and see her coming towards me.
As she was walking,a good looking gent approaches her and tosses her compliments.
Jasmine avoids him and continues walking but the young lad was too daft to get that she wasn't interested in him so he grabs her hand and pulls Jasmine closer to his area and says,"my name is Ace Parker,how about you,darling?"
Jasmine tries to break out of his hold  but failed he slowly closed his eyes hoping to get a kiss from Jasmine
I noticed Jasmine wasn't happy and she was trying her best to resist him. I stood up and confronted him
"Bitch!leave her alone," I say, afterwards he lets go of her and Jasmine hides behind me
"What are you going to do to me?," Ace says as he cackles I knew this would be a calamity.
"I am a rich Mother fucker,"Ace says loudly to get the audience's attention.
When he noticed that alot of people are paying attention now he decided to throw a punch, I dodged it. He threw another one hoping it will hit my nose but I dodged it as well
"What the fuck do you do at your free time for you to dodge all my punches ?" Ace asks as he breaths heavily.
I didn't answer his question. As soon as Ace tried to throw another punch, I clobbered him, he dropped on the floor and started bleeding from his nose.
"You better mind your own fucking business and you should never try to attempt to do any shit to her. I hope it's clear!" I say while shaking my wrist up and down to reduce the pain.
The people that crowded us later on started laughing at Ace for getting his ass roughed up.
I turned around to check if Jasmine was still behind me but she vanished in the crowd.
I stepped out of the scene and started searching for Jasmine,I search all over the place and I couldn't locate her I was worn out and decided to go back to the bar.
When I get there I find Jasmine drinking another bottle of wine.
I grabbed the bottle from her and spilt everything on the floor

"Y- you i- idiot how could you?"Jasmine says as she tries to throw a tantrum

"Um, that guy who was bothering you,I've taught him a lesson," I say trying to change the conversation.

"I saw the fight it was a- amazing you are so sweet," Jasmine says as she opens her arms for a hug.
I didn't hesitate to hug her back.

"J- Jason,kiss me right now" Jasmine says as she closes her eyes slowly