Chapter 42

"Everything will be okay,it was just a weekly test. So,it doesn't matter really. But I'm not saying you should keep on failing weekly tests. I'm saying you should pass them. We all learn from our mistakes." I say

"Thanks you Jason,"she says with a smile on her face.

"Lovely,you look beautiful when you smile!"I say,"but we have other classes today so we will see each other later,"

"Classes start in 30minutes stay with me,"she says.

"Oh yea I forgot,let's at least go somewhere else,"I stand up and stretch out my hand for her to grab it. She grabs it and we start walking.

"Where are we going?" She asks

"I don't know,you tell me where do you want to go,"I tell her

"Let's go have sex!" She giggles

"No,you're pregnant what if something happens. I'm not a professional doctor so I don't want to do anything. I don't want to regret in the end," I say with a smile.

"Well,you're not fun," she rolls her eyes jokingly,"let's go to the cafeteria and have something to eat yeah?"

We arrive at the cafeteria and take our seats,Trisha approaches us with a warm smile waiting for us to take our orders. "Nowadays I don't see you guys hanging out with Nicole's friend group. What happened?" Trisha asks.

"Well,they are no longer our friends," I chuckle,"I want fries please."

"Oh,exactly what happened to Grace Patel," she writes down my order," what happened?"

"It's not really important, Trisha,"Jasmine smiles;a fake smile trying to seem kind.

"I'd like to have what Jason is having,thank you!"she says. Trisha leaves the table and heads to the kitchen

"That smile was fake," I say squinting my eyes.

"Yeah,she was being nosy!" Jasmine rolls her eyes

"She just wanted to know what happened between us and the others,how is that being nosy ?!" I furrow my brow.

"She was acting like a bitch," she says

"Okay I think just shut up,you don't know what you're talking about anymore,You females are quite complicated sometimes," I chuckle,Trisha comes with our food and serves it to us.

"What happened to Grace?"I ask her.

"Well,all I know is that she used to steal staff from them and she was quite shady. The day they found out that she used to steal staff from them,is the day they beat her and unfriended her. Not everyone participated in the beating,It was just Nicole since she was a female. If the guys beat her as well,I think she would've died or something."she chuckles as if nothing is wrong with what she just said

"What did Grace do when she would steal their belongings?" Jasmine asks. Now who is nosy huh?

"She used to sell them for money thus she doesn't come from a financially stable home," people across the room call Trisha so that she could take their orders

"Enjoy,"she says,she later on leaves.

"Let's just skip class," jasmine says. Wasn't she the one who was feeling bad about failing her test now she wants to skip class.

"No! You just recently failed your test love,"I say while staffing fries into my mouth

"Tsk" she says ,"well,as you said it was just a weekly test,not a final exam."

"I told you not to think like that. That's not what I meant though. I feel like you will be a terrible mother the way things are looking." I say. She puts her hand over her chest:offended.

"I will be the best mother in the whole world," she says happily

"What makes you say that?" I say putting the last French fry I had into my mouth.

"I would be a cool mother,not too overprotective nor strict. Just in the middle. The day he or she becomes a teenager will even be better. I'll teach it a lot!" She says.

"That's cute babe. Times up we need to go to class," I stand up and kiss her cheek goodbye,"if you will be the best mother in the world I will be the best father in the world,"

As I am walking heading to class,I see Nicole leaning against the wall opposite my classroom door. I ignore her and knock on the door.
"Your teacher is not yet in. He will come soon or he might not even come,"Nicole says with a smile

"Then I've gone back to Jasmine!" I turn around and start heading to the cafeteria. But I get stopped by Nicole.
"We need to clear the air between us remember?" She says while tightening her grip: squeezing my wrist so that I should not go anywhere. But this can't stop me from going

"Sure,what do you want?" I ask her