Chapter thirty four

"Let's go back! It looks like it's about to rain cats and dogs " Jason says

"No problem,I'll be right behind you"
"Nah,I want you to be besides me,"he says while inter winning our hands together.

* 2 WEEKS LATER*

Days have gone by pretty fast! And I'm still with Jason!!! He looks so cute when he is sleeping! I just want to kiss him!
"You love looking at me in the morning huh?" he asks with his sleepy voice. How nice.
"Well,you look cute when you sleep, my love. Don't forget to is the day we have that wild face mask party"

"What are you wearing ?" He asks.
I won't tell him,I want him to be surprised when he gets there!"I won't tell you!it's a surprise."

he laughs,"How am I supposed to know that it's you?!"
"I'll say your name"

"That's weird what if you call somebody else?!"
Oh! Makes sense! I didn't think of that personally
So, Jason is cute and smart?! Or I'm just an idiot but anyways we all have our slow moments once in a while.

"Wear a black suit!" I say with a smile." Okay,but I won't tell you the mask I'll go with!" He says.

"It's okay,I know the suit you'll wear so it will be fine okay love?then when I say your name kiss me immediately "

"Okay,let's go eat breakfast " he says

.-.-.-.-.

Jason and I arrive at the cafeteria and see milo and Chris. No sign of jasmine!?!How lovely! What happened to grace? I haven't seen her lately. Looks like she stopped hanging out with us or something.
I take a seat next to Jason and we order our meals. They serve us our food and we start eating

But Jason looks low ! I don't know but he ain't talking. Nah! I'm just being delusional...like what do I want him to do? Freestyle? He prolly has nothing to say that's why he is so quiet!
"So,you guys coming to the party?!" Jason asks while drinking hot coco

"I am" Chris says

"I'm  spending a night with Trisha,so I can't make it!" Milo says,looks like he likes this Trisha girl. Maybe she has put a spell on him.

"Can't you spend another night with her?!" Chris asks while rubbing his eyes as if something invaded them.
"No!today is a lovely Saturday I can't waste it "

"Chris, what will you wear?" Jason asks trying to change the topic about Trisha. "It's a surprise "Chris winks at him.

"Ugh! You guys ! I guess it's okay!"jason says rolling his eyes

"Aw,my baby " I say while holding his hand,"don't worry!we will obviously meet up in the end"

"Jason! Is jasmine coming?" Milo asks him with a smirk. I glare at him! I can kill him right now for saying that! He is so lucky we are friends!

"I'm not sure." He says with a blank face.

"Ask her." He says

"I'm good,let's change the topic," Jason says while sipping some of his hot coco.

"Fine!" Milo laughs.

I get one slice of bread and then I throw it to his huge face. " Ow," he says sarcastically and laughs.
"Anyways guys,I'm off to the gym!" Chris says jokingly "don't kill him,Nicole!"

"I'll try not to," I roll my eyes at him!

.-.-.-.-.-.-.
*7pm^
Jasons pov ;

Today they will be a great day.
Nicole,the boys and I are going for a face mask dance
In campus!All the students wear face masks to hide their identity and they can choose any design they want as long as they feel comfortable! everyone says their masks will be a surprise so I won't know who is who to make it more interesting!

But to think of it,Is jasmine coming?! Or she'd  rather stay at her cabin than be here. It has been two weeks and I haven't heard from jasmine since the  incident when she found me laying my head  on Nicole's thigh. However,it was  as if she stopped attending the classes her and  I used to attend. Maybe she has changed schools again? Hm. My new roommate left to go visit her parents so she won't obviously come.

But anyways I just have to have fun! Right now as we speak she is probably with that guy named "Andrew" truth be told,he is quite good looking.

I finished getting dressed and leave my room,heading towards the main entrance to the party.I walk in the room and see different types of face masks,how lovely. I wore a black suit ,with a balaclava mask that covered the nose and mouth but only exposed the eyes. No one will know it's  me,Well,as long as they know this suit and Fragrance that I have worn today.  Then they'll know it's me  for sure. I wonder why I even came today I'm not even a fan of such but yolo(you only live once)

It's pretty loud in here, Damn! I walk  towards  the bar table and take a seat while looking around trying to see if I can see jasmine.

How foolish of me!

I love these LED LIGHTS in here they look fancy "May i take your order?!" The bartender asks while wiping a cup. I don't drink but since today it's a special occasion why not ?!
"I want 5 shots of tequila," I say with a smile.
He gives me these  tiny cups I don't know what they  are called then he says ,"enjoy " then he vanishes.

I lift up my face mask slightly so that I can drink it,I drink all of the shots at a go and then all of a sudden I feel so energetic and happy/dizzy. I walk over  to the dance floor and start dancing. I never thought I'd do such a thing. These must be the effects of taking too much alcohol. Tsk.

Am I drunk?I've never gotten drunk. So, I don't know if I am drunk or not. But it feels like I am. I continue dancing and enjoying my night, then I accidentally bump into a female wearing a lovely black dress that hugged her curves, and a mask that had feathers to cover the eyes and nose but exposed the lips. I haven't seen her face clearly but I can tell she's pretty.

"So-sorry !" I utter and continue dancing. I can't even talk properly lol.
"Jason!" The girl that I bumped into calls out my name but I couldn't analyse her voice properly due to the loud music

And it just run a bell!!

Nicole said that  she'll say my name for me to know that it's her and I should immediately kiss her after she says it. I  remove my mask, turn around and kiss the girl! Nicole I assume. I grin while I pull her closer to me and grab her ass and we kiss in sync !! I break out of the kiss and say," I've made a lot of mistakes lately and I know that but at least don't leave,you're all I have left!"

"I miss you,Jason I won't even lie! I miss us! I want us to get back together today!" She says with excitement. My eyes widened immediately after I heard those words!!! She removes her mask and smiles at me and my heart drops to my ass.

"Jasmine!!!!"