chapter Twenty one

.-.-.-.-.

I woke up early in the morning,I felt something on my chest.I looked down to see Jasmine sleeping.
She looks so adorable right now,I can't look away
"I see you staring at me," She raises her brow and grins at me.

Shit.

I didn't know she'll notice me. I kiss her on her forehead and grab her waist. As soon as I grabbed her waist,I felt her fingertips on my chest moving every which way. I flinch. She looks up at me and closes her eyes. Afterwards she attaches her lips with mine and I stick my tongue inside her mouth. I explore her mouth and I reach down and grab her ass gently,I can feel my man hood  become hard by her touch. Damn,I love it when she touches me. It feels so intoxicating.

Jasmine finally pulls out and sits on my hard on. I stare at her while I grab her ass,I don't want to lose her again. Its one of the only relationships I've enjoyed.

"Kiss me," she sends back a smirk.I grin at her and I gently flip her upside down making me be on top of her. I stare at her and send back a smirk.
I attach my lips with her's as I feel her fingertips explore my curly hair. She pulls back,but I don't stop Kissing her,I tilt my head and start kissing my babes sweet spot. She bites her bottom lip to prevent her from moaning.
I stretch out my hands and shove them in her shirt and feel her big mamilla. I grin at her for permission but it looks like she has zoned out. And I take that as a yes,I strip down her shirt and unclip her bra and I continue kissing her neck as I feel her bosom. And she lets out a cute moan that makes my trousers wet.

.-.-.-.-.

"Did you know we have lockers?" Jasmine asks intertwining our fingers together." Let's go I show you our locker."

There is no reason to have a locker when you can just walk into your dorm and get your staff.. It doesn't make sense.
Wait did she say our locker? So that means we have to share,but it's fine with me. As long as it's Jasmine I'm sharing a locker with,I don't give a fuck.
I just hope our locker is well designed.

We finally arrive in the hallway and see the new lockets plastered on the wall.
They look neat and they have a fresh locker scent,I am quite impressed. I thought our lockers will be trash, but this college has it all. We walk over our locker and I see Jasmine put her fingerprint in the specified slot. And it automatically opens,my eyes widen immediately I see the inside. The inside is lovely,it has a nice rose gold colour and has a strawberry scent. As I continue exploring the locker, Jasmine scans herself on the mirror the locker came with.

"Let's go to class now,"I say to attract Jasmine's attention but she ignores me."or will be late."

"Come with me," she says dragging me towards the exit door leading to the carpark. She quickly opens the door wide open and we walk out.
She fetches out her keys and clicks the open button. We walk over to the car and I get in while Jasmine walks over to the drivers seat.

"Where are we going?" I ask opening the window.

" You'll see" she sends back a smirk drives off

I turn on my Bluetooth and connect to the Bluetooth speakers. I scroll down searching for a love song since Jasmine loves them.At last I find a song and I click play. The moment imperfections by pop smoke plays, Jasmine squeals.
I increase the volume and listen to Jasmine sing, if it were someone else I would have told them to stop singing,but Jasmine's voice is wonderful. I have no words on how I can even explain it. I stare through the window and zone out.

I have never been in one relationship for this long. Okay,it hasn't been long, but I've never been committed to one before since highschool. My brother and I were the most popular students in highschool that Jasmine didn't know about because she left. Freddy and I were talked about and girls used to fall for us,and at that moment I never stayed in one relationship, Infact I didn't consider them as a relationship. The moment one girl gets what she wants she leaves and I was fine with that. I could pull a lot of girls I wanted in highschool and do whatever I wanted with them. However,I never had sex with any of them. I got fade up of it and stopped,I promised that in college I'll be a different person,but as for my elder brother he is still in the game. Maybe his body count has increased by now since there are fine girls in college. And to think of it Jasmine is not the first person I've kissed she's the first person I kissed and actually enjoyed it

Immediately imperfections ends, Jasmine stops singing and she plays ghost by Justin Bieber. Jasmine is obsessed with this song that it is even her ringtone,alarm and it's on her highlights on Instagram. I think it's just because she loves Justin Bieber.

"Who's your favourite musician babe?" She asks. "As for me it's Justin Bieber and Drake,these people have the right songs for every mood."

" I love listening to a variety of people such Rema,Elle mai and The Weekend."I reply," but my favourite is the weekend and Rema These are the people that give me the vibe to sing."

"Wow,The weeknd is also my favourite but in my perspective he can't pass Justin Bieber." She nods.

"Ha!" I squeal and put my hand over my chest,offended by her words."the weekend s better than your so called Beiber."

"Well,they sing diff genres so let's not judge"

Authors note:

I hope you enjoyed this chapter although I haven't added some drama yet.:)

I feel like this chapter was just there to explain Jason's past a little before they arrive at their anonymous distention.

Where do you think they'll go? And what does Jasmine have planned for Jason? Curious to know? then read the next chapter.

vote :/