chapter sixteen

"Um, Chris can I have a word with you?" I ask
Chris stared at me in confusion before he stood up.

"Alright, what's app?" Chris asked me.

"Let's go somewhere private" I say walking to the other direction while Chris follows from behind

"Yes?" Chris asks as he puts his hands in his pockets

"Today is Jasmine's birthday and I want to throw a party for her" I say running my hand through my hair

" Sure I'm in" Chris said," if it's for her count me in."

"Since today we aren't going to have any lessons because we broke into the principles house." I tell him,"and that means we can go out now"

"Sure, let's start off right away" Chris said.
Afterwards I told the rest of the group apart from Jasmine because I want to surprise her.
I was shocked to hear that Nicole is coming with but it's okay with me
I haven't seen Grace in days. And I haven't included her in the budget.

.-.-.-.-.
We walk over towards Chris nice car it appears to be a Nissan GTR
"My car isn't big so that means one of you females will sit on one of the males laps."

"I don't want anyone to be on my laps I'll sit freely" Milo says glaring at Chris
Jasmine quickly chose to sit with Chris in the front seat
While Grace sat between Milo and I
And one more person was left and that is Nicole. Nicole smiled at me as I entered the car.
Immediately I entered the car,she entered as well and sat on my laps. She shut the door and we started off.
As Chris was driving Nicole grabbed my hands and placed them around her tummy.
At some point she started moving around as in she kept on rubbing her buns on me.
I told her to stop,she denied and continued.
I had no other choice I reached my hand in between her legs and pinched her.
"Ow, you'll see trust me I'll get my revenge" she said. While the corner of her lip lifted up and turned into a smile.
Unfortunately no one heard us due to the loud music.
She turned around and said that she's not comfortable the way she was sitting earlier.
Her head is now lying on my chest while my hands are wrapped around her waist.
A few minutes past and I believed that Nicole is fast asleep.
All of a sudden I feel her bite my neck as if she wanted to give me Hickey's.
I gently pushed her away but the work had been already done,she gave me hickey's.
Afterwards I started feeling weird, I blame the love bites.
I started feeling satisfied and couldn't help it but to look outside the window
She put her head on my chest again however,I didn't push her away.
I started breathing on her neck as I feel her thigh .
Luckily no one noticed us.
I'm I falling in love with her?
I better stop, Jasmine is the only one I need, how would she feel if she found out?
And if she did the same to me, I would be hurt and I might throw a tantrum. I stopped feeling her yhigh and starting thinking about something else.
"Why did you stop?" Nicole whispers in my ear.
I ignored her  and decided to listen to the music that was being played in the vehicle.
I stared at Nicole and saw a frown on her face
"What's wrong?" I ask looking down at Nicole
"Just forget about it" she tells.
Therefore, tears started streaming down her face.
I made her sit upright and wiped her tears
"No need to cry, you know that I love Jasmine but you keep on trying," I say putting her head back on my chest.
"I have a strong feeling you have feelings for me that's why I keep on trying" Nicole said," I have a feeling you'll fall in love with me one day."

I gasped in shock as I heard those words slip out of her mouth.
What should I say now
Ugh I guess I'll ignore her and pretend that I didn't hear her.
But again if I keep quiet it's going to show that I love her but I don't.
Shit, I have mixed emotions right now.
I don't want to tell her the truth hence  it's going to hurt her
What should I do?
"Nicole please," I say.

"Okay, what if you and Jasmine date and break up at some point will you come date me" Nicole says.
What if it actually happens will I go crawling back to Nicole

"Um,I guess it depends" I tell her.
Immediately I said that her facial expression changed and a smile bloomed on her face.
If Jasmine and I start dating I need to stay away from her. I have a hunch she can make me cheat on Jasmine, it's like Nicole has charms or somewhat like that,out of 100 percent I think 3 percent I have feelings for her.
But is she a loyal person though. Even though I don't know much about her yet. As for Jasmine I know alot about her.
I still remember her favourite colour,her favourite food and her favourite number.
While Nicole I don't know shit about her.
One day she'll tell me everything about herself, patience is the best way to process.

I really love Jasmine and I don't want to lose her.
She's my Juliet and I am her Romeo.
They can even make a novel based on the two of us
And the novel name can be 'BLIND THOUGHTS'
Sadly I'm not an author.
and the reason why I think it can be named blind thoughts is because I never knew I'm going to fall for Jasmine at some point, look at me now I'm basically simping for her. She should be happy that I actually simp for her because I barely do shit for females as in I don't simp for other girls. When you simp for them they feel their shit and think they are all that.
Jasmine isn't like that though,she also simps for me I just know it.

She has put me in under a spell and I can't break out of it I'm stuck like this for a while