WE CALLED IT QUITS(64)

Start from the beginning

-This weekend flew by. -Charlotte said, breaking the ice, I didn't feel like engaging in the conversation.

-Totally but it ended amazing. -Y/n replied. -Except for the part where I got too drunk, remind me to not drink again. -she laughed.

-I told you that you had a lot to drink, I bet you threw up. -I said, I didn't even realize I talked, everyone looked at me.

-Yeah, she did but she felt way better after, right? -Lando replied.

-Yeah...-Y/n said and scanned my face with her eyes.

-Here you go. -I handed Isa a beer.

-Thanks, you're not drinking? -she asked and I sat down next to her and Charlotte.

-Not right now, maybe later.

-It's so peaceful here. -Charlotte said resting hear head on Charles' shoulder.

-And so beautiful, I love being in the middle of nowhere, just water, the sky and this beautiful sunset. -he kissed Charlotte's head. 

-Hey, Charles? 

-What's up, mate? 

-Could you take a picture of me and Isa? -I asked.

-Wow, you? You want a picture?

-I have to, Charles, Silvia asked me this morning.

-Could you sound more excited? -Isa rolled her eyes.

-Don't act like this is normal, you know I'm not enjoying this. -I handed my phone to Charles.

-I bet you're having a hard time now that Lando and Y/n are together again. -she said mockingly.

-Could you just take the picture? -I said to Charles, I looked at Isa, she looked at me and Charles took it. -Thanks.

-I'm sorry, Carlos. -Charles said, I pursed my lips. -Hey! Come down here!

-Jesus! Shut up. -Y/n and Lango went down.

-What were you doing up there, lovers? -Charlotte asked, there goes the stabbing again.

-Just watching the sunset. -Y/n rested her head on Lando's shoulder. 

-Aren't you the cutest? Okay, let's play spin the bottle, you know...truth or dare. -Charles put a bottle in the middle.

-What are we? Sixteen? -I asked, I wasn't feeling like playing a stupid game.

-Don't be a party pooper. -Charles rolled his eyes.

-Fine, spin it then. -I said and Charles spinned the bottle, it landed pointing to Charles and Isa, great.

-Don't be mean, Charles. -Isa said.

-Isa...truth or dare?

-I'll go with truth for now.

-Are you having a good time? -Charles asked, everyone looked at her.

-Yes, I am, I am enjoying it. -she smiled, well, that makes one of us.

-Good, that's good, I'm glad. -Charles said. -Spin the bottle.

-Lando and Carlos...this should be interesting. -Isa said looking at me.

-Carlos, truth or dare? -Lando asked.

-I guess I'll do a dare, mate.

-I dare you to jump in the water.

-That's easy. -I stood up and took my shirt off, I noticed Y/n was looking at me.

-But you have to do it naked. -everyone laughed and cheered.

-No way, I'm not doing that! -I sat down again.

-Then I guess you'll have to drink. -Charles handed me a beer, I took a sip.

-Truth or dare, Y/n? -Charlotte asked.

-Truth, Charlotte. -she smiled and hid her face behind Lando.

-When and where was the last time you had sex? -she smiled mischievously. I surely didn't want to know, I bet the last time she had sex wasn't with me, I wish it was.

-Damn, Charlotte, okay...it was after the race...in Lando's room, at the garage. -Y/n covered her face.

-Oh wow! I didn't need to know that. -Charles said.

-What? I'm sure you and Charlotte had done it there too...or Carlos and Isa.

-Actually...no. -Charlotte laughed.

-Oh my God! -Y/n said surprised.

-Yeah, us neither. -I said, I couldn't stop looking at her. When I told her we should do it there, she told me I had to focus, I can't believe she did it with Lando.

-It's something. -Lando added. -You should try it someday. -everyone laughed, except for me, at this point I was lost.

-Okay, sister, spin the bottle, she did and it landed in me and her, I got nervous.

-I think we should stop this game and drink. -she got up.

-Oh, c'mon, things were just getting interesting. -Charlotte said.

-I'm with Y/n on this one, let's just drink and have a good time. -I got up too, following her to the little kitchen inside. -Hey. 

-Hi. -she grabbed a beer, I grabbed one too.

-Hey, I just...

-What, Carlos? 

-Nothing, I just wanted to say that I miss you but I'm happy for you and Lando.

-You know what? Just stop. -she took a sip from her beer, I looked at her confused. -Stop acting like you're the victim here, stop saying you miss me or that we're going to be together, just stop.

-Excuse me? 

-You can't just say you miss me when you ran to your ex girlfriend the second we called it quits, you can't say that when you're here with her, I heard you fighting yesterday at the club, pay attention to her and just leave me alone. -she went outside, I had an impulse and threw my beer to the floor, the sound it made was loud and I instantly regretted it, Lando came and saw Y/n walking away from where I was.

-Hey, is everything alright? -he asked benting down to pick up glass.

-Just leave it, Lando. -I said angry. 

-I'm just trying to help.

-Well don't. -I picked up glass and felt like I cut my finger. -Fuck! 

-Carlos, really, are you okay?

-Just leave me alone, I got this, please Lando, go away.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well...that was intense, wasn't it? 

I hope you liked the marathon <3 tell me your thoughts and don't forget to vote !!