Chapter 68

Everyone's on the bus already. Settled. We'll be leaving now. I am sitting at the window. I didn't sit beside Alex. However,no one is sitting beside me. I take my earphones out and plug them into my ears.
Alex is in the back with Riri. Although he messaged me yesterday, that i am making a huge mistake about him, but I didn't reply. He hasn't showed any interest to talk to me. Everyone of my class is on this bus....... except Ross.
He won't come? Where is he?

I am about to ask the class teacher about him but I stop. Why would I? Whether he is coming to the trip or not or where he is, that's literally none of my concern.

I sit back and turn on the music. The bus starts and i close my eyes.....
It's been a few hours, I wake up from the sleep session and open my eyes.

What the fuck. Who's shoulder is this.

I immediately sit up and my eyes almost pop out of their socket.
Seriously!? I fell asleep on his shoulder? But where the fuck did he come from? When the fuck did he sit here ??? And why?????

Ross is staring at me, a half smile on his face.

"I... I am sorry. I didn't know. I am sorry." I say, embarassed and scared.

He doesn't say anything.
Deciding to avoid any further conversations, i turn to lean across the window. I check the time, it's been 5 hours. I literally slept at a stretch for 5 hours?!!! That too on his shoulder and he was absolutely okay with it???? What the fuck.

I scan around at the bus , half of them are asleep by now. It's almost dark, and it'll take at least 5 more hours. I close my eyes again.

I never knew i could sleep this much. Where were all this sleep?  How did i survive all these days with a sleeping schedule like 2hours?

I immediately start yawning and within a few minutes i doze off to sleep. The rest of the way , I sleep through.
Finally I wake up to a halt after a few hours. I check the time once again and it's been 3 more hours, I made my way by sleeping through. We have arrived at the destination. It's a hotel. Our teachers guide us down from the bus and we enter the hotel. The girls and boys are alloted different rooms. Each room has a accommodation capacity of 5 people.

We walk upto our rooms and settle down. I am alloted room 213 and luckily I don't have Riri or Steph to share my room with.
I take out my toiletry bag and the one piece dress from my suitcase and walk to the washroom which is attached with the room , to freshen up. Teachers have instructed us to meet at the dining hall by 10:30pm. I quickly take a shower and change into my fresh pair of clothing. After a few minutes I walk down the stairs to the dining hall and meet everyone there and take a sit.

Alex sits beside me on one side and Ross on the other side.

Seriously? Like... seriously?