Chapter 15

I woke up shaking and drenched in sweat. My heart was beating the shit out of my ribs,as if it would burst open any second now.
What was this?
A dream.

I couldn't get hold of my situation yet. I was cold and trembling terrifically. I was fully covered in sweat yet my hands and feet were almost sheet ice cold.

It took me more than an hour to completely gather myself and calm down.I took my phone and typed on the search bar in whatsapp....Alex.

He was online.

"Can we meet tomorrow morning?"
"Okay." He replied.

I typed.... deleted.... again typed....
I kept on thinking...I judged...rejudged...I couldn't understand....will it be right to do this?.... I deleted the message again..

"Oh come on babe. Say it already. Stop overthinking". He texted

I sighed.

"Can we feel each other...." I typed
"What?"
"You know....I mean...."
"We feel each other, isn't that the reason we are still dating?"
"No i mean... not in the verbal way..."
"....then?"

He knew by now what i was trying to say. But he being him, will taunt my awkwardness until I surrender myself to him.

"Stop being so obnoxious"
"Stop being so hesitant"

My heart skipped a beat. Okay.

"Can we feel each other?....skin on skin....?uncovered?...."

No reply.

Anxiety was starting to take it's peak. I shouldn't have. I shouldn't have said this..I should have waited. Why the fuck did i make the first move..will he leave me....what if he thinks that i am too desirous to get laid like everyone else.... And like that thoughts rampaged through my mind.

I was typing "i am sorry" and was about to hit the send button when Alex started typing.

Okay. You can do this. Calm down. He won't say something which will swipe you off the feet. Calm down.

I thought and turned my screen off.

I took a deep breath and with that my phone beeped with Alex's name on screen.

"Tomorrow,12:30. I'll pick you up from the school."

"Okay" i replied.

I switched off the screen and turned around.

This is it. We are doing it. I am doing it.No more going back.No more what ifs. From here on, he's mine. COMPLETELY.

I sighed.