Chapter 36

Alex walks to his room and takes out something from his bag. He glances over his shoulder to see whether I am coming to him or not. I know his next step and i won't give in so easily.

"Anna can you have a look at these notes? I think you will remember the rest" he says from inside his room.

I am waiting at the door.

"You can bring them over here. I don't need to go inside to see them."

"Oh come on! Stop being grumpy"

What? Grumpy? Me? And he is using normal language? Rather a playful tone? With me? Out of blue? What the fuck?

Unable to interpret his tone I decide to go inside. What if....he doesn't do anything similar to what I am thinking of?What if it's really the notes? 

I walk towards him stepping inside his room.
Notes.
I glance over to the mess around me and cringe my nose at the idea of thinking to live like that. He hands over the notes to me. I look at them trying to figure out why exactly i don't remember taking them from him.

He walks past me in that very second and locks the door. With the sound of the door knob, I snap back to reality and turn back to see him smirking at me leaning at the door.

"What the fuck!" I scream at him.
"Whoa, calm down. It's only us here. Who are you even shouting at?!" He half laughs half mocks.
"Alex. Open the god damn door. I am not here to play with you now." I say trying my best not to slip off the edge with blood fuming inside my veins.

Why the fuck can't i trust my intuition for fucking once when it comes down to him?!?! Had i trusted my intuition, this wouldn't have happened!!!!!

I scream to myself inside my head which does nothing except adding more reasons to lose my shit of the last patience. Alex starts walking slowly....too slow.... with that devilish smirk on his face.

"Stop. Don't" I say....my voice sounding almost like a whisper.

Before I realised, my legs have involuntarily started stepping back allowing him to access the space in front of me. My body wasn't in my control any more and even though he hasn't yet laid a finger on me, my body was instantly under the control of his presence.

With each step I took back, my heartbeat grew faster and anxiety started to calm down. I wasn't angry anymore......just nervous instead.

The calf of my right leg hit the bed and i turned and tripped on the bottle in front and fell on the bed. I immediately turned to get up only to have gotten pushed back by him to the bed.

" Move away. You cannot do this. I can't cheat on Ross and i won't. " I tried to move him away with all the strength my body permitted but nothing happened. He didn't even shift an inch.

" If you can't cheat on Ross, why did you cheat on me? " He says, his pupils dilated and dark. His voice has changed to a husky tone and his breaths are falling on my lips.

"I didn't cheat on you" i shoot back with the last confidence I have got.

" You did, i didn't leave you, neither did we officially break up and yet you went behind me to date HIM of all the people on earth. You don't call this cheating? " He says in a serious tone...with 'hurt' prominent in his voice.

" I am not dati..." Fuck. Shit.

"What?" He asks, clearly surprised.
"Nothing. I was just saying that i did not cheat on you" I try to shift the conversation. Holy shit. Why the fuck can't i kept up a secret in front of him?!?!.

" You guys aren't dating" his face lights up saying this and the devil smirk returns.

" No, I...."

I am cut down before I could say anything as he crashes his lips pushing his tongue inside my mouth.

I missed this. I missed him. His breath. His touch. HIM.

I don't stop and instead decide to go along with his actions.

Again.