Chapter 21

His mouth crashed against mine. I didn't even have the milli fraction of second to think about what's happening. He grabbed a bunch of loose hair from my shoulders and pulled them back , making am incredibly hot moan escape from my now plump pink lips.
My nails trailed along his spinal chord leaving marks on his tight earth colour skin.He shifted his lips to my neck sucking and biting on the vein, whilst my fingers digged into his messy dark hair pulling and messaging them.
His lips left my neck making a dark mark on the spot. He took a pause. His hands cupped my chin so that my eyes are bound to his parallel vision. Those eyes again. The lustful, greedy, pupils dilated eyes drawn like a perfect elongated porcelain teapot.

"YOU ARE MINE" he mouthed.

I wasn't in a state to agree or say a word. My own body was ditching me. No matter what i wanted to say, no matter how bad i wanted to say everything that was weighing heavy on my shoulders. My heart was racing.

His fingers travelled beneath the hem of my tshirt. Goosebumps stood all over my body, each hair sticking in a perfect angle towards his body. I lifted my hands in the air, in rhythm of his attempt to pull my shirt over my head. He crashed his mouth against mine biting each lip and playing with his tongue inside my mouth. My tongue synchronised his movements and played along perfectly.

I need to talk to him. He's getting control over my body. I cannot let that happen. He is intentionally doing this so my lips zip down.

My subconscious mind kept on ringing the red alarm but my conscious mind was acting absolute opposite. I didn't have any control over my body. It was him. He was signalling and synchronising all the movements of my body.

His fingers circled my areolas messaging them while his bulge rubbed against my lower abdomen. I opened my eyes to see him staring at me. He was hurt. Hurt .
What? He is hurt? Why? How? For me?

"Why weren't you picking up the phone? You lost your purity to me yesterday and after that you go unreachable? Do you have any idea of what it felt like?" he said in a calm before storm voice.

"I..... I'm...... I'm sor..ry....." I said in a low shaky voice.

"Don't apologise. You don't need to apologise to me" he said with his fingers making their way down to my sensitive bud.

I sucked in a breath. He slowly started circling my clitoris, making my hormones rush from all throughout the body to and fro. With each passing second, the overly stimulated bud which he was now playing with in a father rhythm, threatened the pressure to breakthrough, pushing me closer and closer to the edge.

Without warning or saying anything, he moved his two fingers inside my hole, to feel the tight throbbing warm muscles inside. I gasped. Fuck. He took those fingers out, and brought them in line with my eyes to show how the milky juices glistened on and all throughout the length of his fingers. I turned my face sideways in embarrassment. He didn't miss the chance.

He bit me on my neck simultaneously making his fingers enter me again faster and in a way more rough. I arched my back not being able to have the slightest control over the pleasure that was breaking through each cell on my skin. He moved his fingers faster and deeper making me moan and gasp with each stroke.

"Cum for me babe" he breathed against my ears in his low hoarse voice.

That alone was the last thing to open the gates of the pleasure that was threatening to breakthrough my aperture leaving me shaking, out of breath desperately trying to get hold of myself.