Chapter 26

Am I such a disappointment to my parents?
My own parents?
Even if i don't count my father, what about my mom? She never called me a whore till today. On the contrary......I haven't went down below the fifth rank till date. So is everything, my character, my purity, my dignity,my existence, my affection towards them ....is everything just directly proportional to my academic rank? And the day i don't meet their expectation, i am a born slut?

I walked through the streets, my spectacles all foggy, i didn't cry though.....maybe i was too numb to even think about crying.
Thinking about everything and connecting the dots, i took out my phone and texted Alex something.....I don't know why......

*What if ...I don't exist in your life tomorrow? I guess that'll be a bonus for you*

He replied, *stfu, stop blabbering*

I stared......and then after a minute wrote again *no...what if...?*

*What's wrong? What happened?* his text read.

I stopped. I didn't reply.

Then i did something....even the dumbest person on earth would laugh me at.

I searched....Riri.

I stared at her name, scenarios flashing back, the time she was or maybe pretending to be ....my friend.....

I typed her the same line, i did to Alex.

She was offline. I turned the screen off and walked 3steps just when the phone vibrated.

Riri.

*What?what happened?you okay?*

I didn't think twice and typed to her everything that happened to me at home.

It took me 7 minutes to type the whole incident. She was on chat coz the tick went blue instantly.

4min. No reply.

10min. No reply. She went offline now.

Oh.

I sat down on the bench.
Why did i even text her?.....I thought...

With this the phone beeped.

*You won't do anything dumb. Stop playing around*
The text read from both Alex and Riri.

I didn't reply anything more. I got up and started walking. It took me more than an hour to reach the dorm.

It was 8:10 already. I haven't had anything , and yet i don't feel hungry.
The phone vibrated again.
Mom.
I picked up.

"Why did you leave? How dare you leave without my permission?" she screamed from the other side.
"I didn't want to stay, besides i guess no parents would like a slut daughter to stay in their house."
"Of course you needed to leave. Maybe you have sessions booked for tonight to open your legs for"

Oh. Okay.

I disconnected the call. If my existence is such a shame to them, i won't exist.

I decided.

I got up and walked to stand in front of the mirror with the blade in my hand.

I stared at my reflection. Why am I a problem to everyone? I don't demand anything, don't cause the slightest opinion ...always nod in agreement to everyone else's demands and still?

I walked to the balcony with the phone and sat down. I opened the gallery, scrolled down to the memories captured there. I smiled at the photos of mom adoring me.

She thinks , the fact she says it. I am a classified whore to her.

It's 11:40. It's been 3hours. I am staring at the screen. Battery shows 6%. The phone will die anytime......

I keep the phone aside, look to the sky one last time.....I wish I had someone who would love me honestly... selflessly.....I wish.....

With that, i strike off the blade.