Chapter 4

I turn my face as a tear rolls down my cheek, followed by another. He drove for the next three minutes and stopped at the park gate. I knew I was red, i could feel the heat on my cheeks from how hard I was trying not to cry. I didn't turn .
The next 20s was filled with dead silence.
And then his hands touched my cheeks, made me turn my face, and his tongue crashed against my mouth.

What?Wait!What was this?What is happening here?Why is it even happening?.

Millions of questions ran through my mind , and my mouth remained open for him to access my tongue.
I wasn't controlling myself. He was. How? I don't know.

After almost 2 min of his tongue tasting every single inch of my mouth, he moved away.
I was out of breath, every single hair was again straight throughout my body. My heart was about to burst out of the cage. What was it? What happened just now?

Before i could process the whole thing , he shifted the seat, pulled me to look in his eyes. I didn't realise he too was out of this breath, his lips were plump pink in perfect shape, his hair messed up as usual, his pupils dilated.
He again pulled my lips , only this time i bit him back. He messaged my back while playing with his tongue inside my mouth and i pulled his hair, syncing both of our movements.We both felt the heat, our breathing pattern matched, and then inside my mouth he said

"I am sorry love,i didn't know how to communicate with you "

And with that, every single square inch of my skin was drawn in to him. I couldn't care more about why was this happening. The only thing that mattered to me was I want him that's it.