Chapter 41

I try getting up with all the strength I have. This one hurts too bad....and i am pressuring on top of it ,without making even a light whimp. I put my hands on the rim of the bed and try getting on my feet.
Finally after trying for two whole time , I managed to get up. My feet start getting numb to the pressure. The blood flow has stopped and the stains have almost dried up.
I slowly walk up to the balcony to find the mop kept beside the table.
Oh. She couldn't even get the robo.

I take the mop and walk to the washroom. The bucket feels heavy to walk with....in this condition.....
I keep it down and drench the mop soaking wet instead. I walk up to the railing and start pressing down the mop in a criss cross motion on the blood stains wiping them off. After wiping on the balcony floor for a while , i turn in an attempt to walk into my room only to stumble on the stout figure leaning on my door shirtless.

"What the fu" I am cut down by his lips connecting mine.

Ross. You don't know. And this isn't right.

He sucks in a breath from inside my mouth and finally breaks the contact on between our lips.

"You should have atleast washed the cut before getting into 'maid' mode." he says and chuckles.
"Yeah funny" i roll my eyes at him not having the nerve to talk about what happened in between Ross and me.
"Hey, what's wrong? Your mom was the one to ask me out to join you guys for dinner. Why are you grumpy?" He chirps.
"I am not grumpy first of all...and secondly you know what Ross? I have came across a fucking accident which wasn't much easy to digest in with a smiley face and on top of that I have a mother so fond of my existence that she had to remind me of how not welcome i am to stay alive on the earth and how silly of me it is to think that the cut was deep because to prove to me what pain is she pushed me in a way so that my feet will hit the corner of my bed only to numb the sensation throughout my body"  i lecture him with a neutral to irritated expression.

I watch his smiley face turn into an expressionless face and then tension making it's appearance behind his eyes.

"Alex.....met with an accident?"

Oh. He's worried about Alex.
Of course.

I laugh in disbelief to myself and look at him.
"No he's fine. He wanted to perform stunts which he couldn't balance and resulted in my feet being busted absolutely." 

" Oh okay. I am sorry.... I thought...." He says fidgeting his fingers.

"Look mom's waiting for you, so out on your t-shirt please and go down" I say cutting him off.

His pupils dilate again.
I don't say a word and start mopping instead.

He gets up and walks out of the door.

Oh. Great. Another fucking drama.