Epilogue: Credits Are Rolling

Jack POV:

Being nervous isn't fun. I've felt it many times in my life to recognize it when I feel it. Obviously Alex can sense it too, because he grabbed my hand. We were off the side of the stage, waiting. It was almost time for our set. The last one of the tour.

Alex squeezed my hand, "You ready?"

I nodded and pressed my lips to his for the last time in secret. We walked onto the stage followed by Zack and Rian. We played the first few songs and when we stopped for a break I knew it was my chance.

I walked over to Alex and spoke in his microphone, "I want you all to do me a favor." The crowd screamed and I smiled and went on, "Get out your cameras right now and film what I'm about to say and when I get done, post it everywhere."

I waited for the fans to pull out their phones. They were silent. I spoke clearly into the mic, my heart was beating out of my chest, "Hello everyone. I am Jack Barakat and this is Alex Gaskarth, in case you didn't already know. We are in the band All Time Low with Rian Dawson and Zack Merrick and they are my best friends in the world.

"Except Alex. He was my best friend for the longest time. We did everything together. Recently I've come to realize something..." I paused and looked over to our lead singer, "I'm in love with him."

The crowd gasped but stayed silent, allowing me to continue, "And as surprising as it sounds he loves me back. I honestly have no idea what in the world I'd do without him. I'm so lucky. I want the world to know...

"I am Jack Barakat. The love of my life is Alex Gaskarth... And I'm shameless."

-

A/N: *give it a moment to sink in* So yes, it's finally finished! I can't believe I actually did it! Thank you so much if you've stuck with my story, it literally means the world to me :)))

Vote and comment what you thought about the ending if you'd like ;D

I'm really excited to hear what you all thought :D

Until next time,

-H

P.S. I have no plans on a sequel, sadly :( I can't think of anything else to write on this one. I probably will, at some point, make another Jalex fanfic. They're my life and I have nothing to do since it's summer so it's very likely! Woo! Thanks again for reading! You're the best! ILYSM :*