Chapter 9: Got It All Figured Out For Now

Jack POV:

I nervously switched which foot I was standing on, "Alex-"

He cut me off by saying, "Oh shut up," and pressing his lips to mine. I responded eagerly by wrapping my arms around him and pressing his body to mine.

When we separated for air I tried to talk, "I think we-"

"Stop thinking Jack," he murmured against my lips, "Don't you feel it too?"

A smile crept it's way onto my lips, "Yeah, I feel it."

"Then kiss me," he waited for me to make the move and I did. I connected our lips again and pushed him onto the bed. Alex smiled into the kiss and wrapped his legs around my waist, pulling me down on top of him. I moved my tongue across his bottom lip, asking for entrance. He granted it and my tongue began to explore his mouth and vise versa.

"You have no idea how long I've waited for this," he grinned kissing me again. He was so sweet. I pecked around his face with small kisses and laid beside him on the bed, enveloping him in a hug. He nuzzled his head into the crook of my neck, kissing it lightly.

Soon enough after a few more short kisses and whispering sweet nothings we both closed our eyes and drifted into sleep.

Alex POV:

I couldn't remember where I was in the morning when I first woke up. I felt a strong arm around me. I looked over and sure enough it was Jack. Then it all came back. We kissed. We actually kissed and we admitted our feelings too. We finally did it.

I smiled to myself. I'd never been so happy first thing in the morning before. My head was rested on Jack's shoulder. I felt him shift under me. His breathing was steady, which lead me to believe that he was still asleep.

I grinned and removed his arm from around me so I could use the bathroom. I'd stayed at Jack's house before so I know where everything was. I quickly washed myself in the shower and was out in a few minutes. I didn't bring any clothes over so I decided to ask Jack if I could borrow some of his.

I quietly went into his room, a towel wrapped lightly around my waist. He wasn't sleeping anymore, he was scrolling through his phone, Twitter I was guessing.

"Jack," I said walking to the closet, "Can I borrow some clothes?"

He nodded still staring at the phone in front of his face, "Yeah, go ahead."

I opened the closet and looked for clothes. I settled on a grey pair of skinnies and a black shirt. Simple.

"Nice butt, by the way," Jack said finally looking up from his phone and smirking as I pulled on the last bit of clothing.

I grinned and a light pink tinted my cheeks, "Shut up."

"Hey it was a compliment," he said getting up from bed pressing himself to my back and wrapping his arms around me.

"Yeah okay," I murmured as his lips neared mine and connected softly.

"What do you want to do today?" Jack asked resting his chin on my shoulder, his arms still about me.

"I don't know," I said, "Whatever you want I guess."

"We could watch movies?" Jack said.

I smiled, knowing exactly what he'd want to watch, "Home Alone?"

Jack grinned, "Please?"

"Yes," I smiled, "But first thing's first, breakfast."

Jack groaned, "Can't we just get pizza?"