Chapter 22: Choke On The Drama

A/N: I was going to put this photo on the last one but I felt like it would give it away so here we go. BLUE HAIR ALEX GIVES ME CHEST PAINS (just saying).

And now apparently it isn't working? Idk there was supposed to be a picture of Alex with blue hair. I'll try to get it to work..

Enjoy the chapter even though I know you all probably hate me right now the way it's going.

That's enough from meee. Vote and comment how much you hate me :)

Until next time,

-H

Alex POV:

"I just dyed my hair," I said smiling brightly after everyone questioned me, I was not completely sober, "I needed a change. Like it?"

Zack and Rian nodded silently.

I looked to Jack, "It's your favorite color, Jack. Do you like it?"

He looked at me in a way I couldn't put together, my mind was foggy, "Why would you do that to your head? It looks like a smurf jizzed on your head."

I frowned instantly before I could stop myself, "You don't like it." Tears threatened to fill my eyes. I shouldn't be letting him get to me like this. Why did I let him get to me like this??

Jack stared at me and turned to the back lounge, "Call of Duty anyone?"

I looked at him in disbelief, "Alright. Be a dick then. Screw you, Jack!" I pushed passed him on the way to my bunk, where I found a bottle of something. I was too sober for this shit.

"Yeah and you just go back to drinking," Jack said while getting into his bunk.

I glared at him and shut the curtain. Fuck him. Fuck him. I wouldn't be drinking so much if it wasn't for him. If he'd have just told the world we were together none of this would be happening.

I fingered through my hair and took a swing from the bottle. The blue wasn't ugly. It hurt so bad when Jack insulted me. It was just a petty jab. But why did it hurt me so much?

"Alex?" I wanted to badly for it to be him, so he could tell me he loves me and that my hair was good, but it was Will, "Babe, are you alright?"

"Leave me alone, Will," I muttered into my pillow.

"I'm sorry. I think your hair looks really-"

"Can you please just fuck off?" I muttered louder, feeling more and more frustrated. He wasn't the one who needed to apologize. "Get back on the equipment bus and get out of my ass for once."

"You're such a dick Alex," Will muttered as he walked away. I screamed into my pillow a little and continued to drink the ever present alcohol in my hand, knowing Jack was right there and he heard that fight too.

I bet he was laughing. I bet he was happy Will and I were arguing. He's such a fucking prick... but why did I still ache for him?

Jack POV:

I heard that fight and I can't say I was upset about it. I hated Will. I hated him since the beginning. He didn't deserve Alex. Neither did I but I was better than him. I wanted them to break up so I could try to get Alex back. Sorry, not sorry.

I loved him.

The next day we pulled into the venue a little before noon. I woke up and Alex was gone. I looked around and so was Will. They ran off together all the time but I thought that since they had a fight he wouldn't. I was, apparently, wrong.

Fuck my life. Of course the fight wouldn't fucking matter.

They showed up and Alex played the show. He didn't make any jabs at me, he didn't even look at me. After that they disappeared together again.

I was back stage watching a movie a few hours after we went off stage when they finally made an appearance. I kept my eyes strictly on the screen as they made a loud entrance and sat on the same couch where I was chilling. I could see out of the corner of my eyes that Alex sat and Will got on top of him. So they were back to normal. Great.

My eyes stayed glued to the tv because I knew if I looked at them I'd start hurting again. That was the last thing I wanted or needed.

I heard Will whisper something into Alex's ear and it send them both into laughter. I couldn't hear what they said but I knew it was about me. How could it not be?

More whispers and more laughter. My sadness and pain slowly, with every word, turned to something different. Anger. I felt it and I knew it would happen sooner or later. I hated Will and I hated that he had Alex and I didn't.

I squeezed my fist around the remote, hearing the weak plastic crack in my hand, which made Will whisper something else to Alex, making him explode into laughter.

"Can you just fucking stop?" I asked through clenched teeth.

Will turned to me, "I'm sorry, what was that, Jack?"

"Stop. Just fucking stop. I know what you're doing and it's not funny anymore. It never was," I said, again keeping my jaw locked, "Why did you fucking do it anyways?"

"I don't know what you're talking about," Will said as Alex drank and drank.

I stood up, "Yes, you do. You know exactly what I'm fucking talking about." Before I knew what I was doing I yanked him up off Alex and punched him in the face. He looked at me horrified as his nose started to bleed.

"You knew Alex and I had something, yet you fucking kissed him-"

Will stared at Alex, "You told him!?" Alex shrugged and took another fucking drink.

I went on, "You told him bullshit about me and now he hates me. It's all your fault! It's all your fucking fault this is happening!"

"It's your fault!" Alex yelled angrily, standing up, "You wouldn't tell people about us Jack! That's not my fault or Will's! It's your fault this happened! So stop blaming other people! That's not even the only fucking reason why it's over! I love you. But you told me to leave. I WOULD'VE SNUCK AROUND WITH YOU UNTIL I DIED BUT YOU FUCKING TOLD ME TO LEAVE! SO I DID! I TOLD YOU I WOULDN'T BE BACK AND YOU LET ME GO!"

I dropped Will to the ground and stepped away from him. He tried to talk, "Alex..."

"STOP!" He yelled at Will, "Stop kissing up to me! I'm sorry, Will, I never loved you and I never will!"

Will's face fell, tears started to fall. He scrambled to his feet and ran out of the room. For the first time I thought about feeling sorry for Will... I thought about it. The last time I felt sorry for one of Alex's ex's I got fucked over so I just kept my attention on him.

"And don't you go thinking this changes anything because it doesn't! We're done Jack! And that's it!"