Chapter 2: Another Night, Another Score

Alex POV:

Rehearsal went by pretty quickly and soon enough it was time for our set. Jack furiously played his guitar, it was as if that guitar was the only thing that made sense to him. Let's just say I glanced over at our lead guitarist, a lot.

He just smiled at me like our moment didn't even happen. We fucked around with each other and shit talked everyone just like usual on stage. It felt really familiar, really right.

We got to Time Bomb and Jack, Zack, and I pulled some girls on stage to sing and dance along with us. After the song we had them wait backstage for us so we could meet them and hang out when the show was over.

"Dear Maria, count me in.. there's a story at the bottom of this bottle......" I sang as the lights dimmed, allowing us to get off stage without the crowd crying for another encore, we'd already done two. Dear Maria was the last song we had. It always was.

Rian and Zack high fived each other. Jack smiled at me as we exited the stage to meet the waiting fans.

--

"Hey," she bit her lip and tried to whispered in my ear but ended up talking in a normal voice because of the alcohol she'd consumed, "Can we see the tour bus?"

I looked at Jack. He had the other fan girl on his lap, she was kissing at his neck. He looked at me and raised an eyebrow asking me if I wanted to go. Truth was, I didn't know. I was attracted to this girl, I was, but that didn't change the way I felt about Jack.

He stiffly nodded after a moment, giving me the okay and making my heart sink a little. He wanted to have sex with these girls right after that happened between us?

"Rian and Zack will probably be out at the bars for a while," Jack said, "I don't see why not."

The girl on my lap bounced up and down, "Yay!! Let's go!"

We all stood up and quietly made our way out of the back of the venue to the tour bus. Jack and his girl were stumbling ahead of us, shushing each other playfully as they went.

It was kind of a miracle that none of the fans that were waiting outside the place heard us, we were a mess. My girl kept looking at me and giggling, which was making me feel some type of way, I just couldn't figure out which way.

When we got into the bus it was surprisingly empty. Jack and his fan fell down onto one of the chairs.

"Is there somewhere else we could go?" My fan asked.

I looked down at my shoes and then at the back room, "There's a back lounge we could hang out in."

Jack just looked at me kinda weird as the girl pulled me into the back room of the tour bus, "See you on the other side then."

"Yeah..." I said weakly, "Sure."

His girl went back to attacking his lips as soon as I closed the door. Jealousy began to bubble in my gut. My girl, Sam I think it was, pushed me onto one of the couches and climbed onto me so she was straddling me. She stripped herself of her atl shirt, revealing a black lace bra.

She was talking but I wasn't listening. I took a swig from the bottle in my hand while she started kissing under my ear.

"Are you listening to me Alex?" She asked, "Did you hear what I just said?"

I blinked, "Uh, no?"

She shook her head and smirked, "I said, I wanna fuck the shit out of you."

"Oh..."

"Oh?" She asked an eyebrow raised, "That's all you say?"

"Yeah..." I took another swig from my bottle.

She rolled her eyes, "I've wanted to fuck you since I was thirteen, Alex Gaskarth."

I shrugged, "So do it."

"You're an asshole."

"I know."

She squinted her eyes at me and gave me a devilish grin, "You're so lucky you're hot."

Before I could respond she had connected our lips once again, putting her hand on my crotch and using her other to put my hand on her chest.

I didn't really want to have sex with this girl right now. I didn't want to have sex with anyone right now, but I wasn't going to just walk out and make Jack think something was wrong. He was out there with the other girl doing the same thing I was supposed to be doing with no problem.

I didn't protest or tell her to stop when she yanked off my clothes and climbed back on top of me, her short skirt wasn't removed but rather moved up to her waist.

She asked me to help her remove her bra and I did. She was gorgeous. This girl was totally hot, at least that hadn't changed in my head. I would've wanted to do this with her if I could've just gotten my mind off earlier...

He almost kissed me. That had to mean something. Right?

Yet he was out there with the other girl, actually kissing her and probably more... I shook my head to rid me of the thoughts. Damn thinking.

"Ready?" Sam winked at me, I just nodded. Why not? She was hot. And she was willing.

I closed my eyes and leaned my head back, waiting for it to all be over.

--

I woke up with my brain pounding against my skull. I winced when I saw the light, that didn't help at all. The girl was no longer next to me in the back lounge. I had no idea where she was.

I heard people in the other part of the bus, probably eating. The bus was moving so I knew we were headed to the next show.

I went into the bathroom to look at myself before going out to everyone else. I tried to finger through my hair, which was sticking out everywhere but it really didn't do much to tame the wild mass. I then grabbed something to help my headache. I was still in the clothes I had on last night, I must've put them back on at some point.

Outside the bathroom I could still hear people talking so I went out there, hopefully to some food. Jack was sitting at the little table with Zack as Rian made some toast.

"Bout time you got up," Rian said, "You should quit drinking like that Alex. It'll bite you in the ass 10 years from now."

I groaned and put on some stray sunglasses I found laying around, "It's biting me in the ass now..."

They laughed at me as I sat down at the table opposite Jack and laid my head on my arms.

"Make me some food," I said to Rian when his toast popped up.

He rolled his eyes, "Can't even make your own toast."

I smiled, "Thanks." Jack was looking at me, I could feel it, but I had my head down on my arms and it hurt too much to lift it so I didn't look back at him.

Rian put two pieces of toast in the toaster after getting his out. He sat down at the table next to me to eat.

"Where, um, are...?" Their names escaped me. I was thinking about the girls we were with.

"Dani and Sam?" Jack asked with a mouthful of food. I nodded, he swallowed and continued, "Last night Rian came back and kicked them off."

I put my face in my hands, "Oh lord."

Rian spoke up, "Hey man it was time to go and they couldn't come with us. I think that's technically kidnapping."

"Yeah," I said, "True. But still that kinda fucking sucks."

Jack shrugged, "What'd they expect?"

"I don't know Jack? Maybe to not be kicked off the bus like that?" I said, my headache was getting worse and I sounded a lot meaner than I meant. I didn't want to be in there anymore. I stood up and walked to the door leading to the back, "I mean, I wouldn't know. I've never been kissed by you."