Chapter 17: Kiss The Sweat Away

{ Edited and hopefully better ;D }

A/N: Ok this is a ***JALEX SMUT WARNING*** so if you don't want to read it just skip ahead to the next chapter, you won't miss much except sexy Jalex times ;) Also I wanted to say that, yes, I kinda used the common fanfiction names for a male sex organ. I thought they sounded a little less harsh than 'dick' or 'cock'. But yeah anyways that's enough from me. Enjoy ;D

Until next time,

-H

Jack POV:

We were all on stage playing Stella and Alex does this little bullshit thing that he just plays off as normal which is total bullshit. He did this fucking thing at the 2AM part with his voice and like my damn knees went weak and shit but I had to keep playing because no one was supposed to know. He gave me this little look and when I was playing near Zack later he touched my hair and played it off all normal. I wanted to fucking have him right there.

He kept making small little passes at me the whole show and after we got off stage I attacked him. He was walking in the backstage room. I don't know where Zack and Rian were but the room was empty.

I tackled Alex onto one of the leather couches, I could tell I knocked wind out of him. He was sweating already from the show, which I found sexy as fuck.

He looked at me shocked, I smirked at him, "You're an asshole."

He smirked in return, "You liked that, did you?"

I bit my lip and instead of answering I smashed my lips into Alex's forcefully. He eagerly kissed me back wrapping his legs around my waist. My mouth went all over his lips and down his jawline to his neck making him moan a little.

"Sing it," I mumbled into his neck and kissing again.

He knew exactly what I was talking about too.

He chuckled a little and let out a moan when my hand ventured down, "2 aaammmm..." he sang softly grabbing at my hair.

I pulled up on his shirt, running my hands over his stomach and sides. He smiled and kept softly singing Stella, but instead replacing Stella with my name and every female part of speech or a male one.

It turned me on so much hearing his voice like that. I pressed my lips against Alex's now bare chest and worked my way up until I reached his mouth again.

He moved his hands along the inside of my shirt enveloping me in his arms that he gently ran across my skin.

He pulled off my shirt and pulled me down for another kiss. I kicked off my shoes as he did his. Alex's hand ventured down to the hardening bulge in my pants, making me moan out a little. His touches were so gentle and loving, which made the anticipation worse and the ending 10 times more fulfilling.

Alex pushed me back against the couch and crawled on top of me. He undid my pants and pulled them down and off leaving me in just my boxers. He smirked at me and trailed his fingertip around my thighs and stomach, but not going near the tent that was formed in my boxers.

I groaned out in frustration, "Just touch me already."

Alex continued to smirk and tease me a little, but eventually he did wrap his hand around me so he could stroke slowly. And I do mean slowly. 

Bit my lip, "Damn it you're such a tease."

"You love it," Alex murmured, bringing his tongue to my tip. I gasped  as he quickly took me into his mouth.

I flung my head back and involuntarily bucked my hips, making me go deeper into his mouth. He didn't flinch or stop. I tangled my hands in his hair so I could have something to hold onto. 

"Fuck, Alex," I moaned, "S-Stop, please, I still want to fuck you."

He looked up at me with innocent eyes, "You sure?"

I nodded quickly even though my body was screaming for him to continue. I wrapped my hand around his length and pumped quickly.

"Do you have stuff?" I whispered seductively into his ear.

His breathing was unsteady as he stuttered a reply, "I-In my p-pocket." 

I let go of him so I could retrieve the small bottle and condom from his discarded pants, "You planned this?"

"Maybe," he said slyly as I walked back over to him, "Oh, let me do that." 

He grabbed the condom and put it on me. The lube was a little cold as he spread it on me but I didn't mind because it felt really fucking good. 

"Jesus, Jack," Alex said, sitting back on the couch, waiting for me, "Don't bust your nut before we fuck."

I gave him a sarcastic laugh, "Ha ha. Funny. Now come here." 

I crawled on top of him and placed a kiss on his lips then trailed them down his jawline and neck. He squirmed under me.

"Patience," I murmured into his ear. I aligned myself with his entrance and looked at him one more time to make sure he was ready.

He nodded quickly, "Just do it already."

I pressed myself into him and we both immediately let out a groan. We hadn't had each other in this way for a while. I kissed him again deeply and started moving slowly in and out. 

"Mm, fuck, you feel so good," I whispered into his neck.

He nodded against my shoulder and wrapped his arms around me so he could kiss me again. I happily obliged and pressed my mouth to his. 

I sped up a little and Alex moaned out underneath me. I smirked, "Sing it again."

He laughed but did sing it and when he got to the part I changed my angling as he got to the 2 AM part and he moaned out, which made me moan. Alex made the sexiest noises and faces, and that alone would sometimes send me over the edge. 

"T-Touch me, J-Jack," Alex breathed against my skin. I kissed him and started pumping his length in time with my thrusts. He bucked his hips up into my hand which changed my angle inside of him and make him scream out.

"J-Jack, fuck, I-I'm gonna, agh fuck," he tried to warn me. I pumped him faster and picked up my pace until he was spilling onto his stomach with one final loud moan. That sent me over the edge and I was shooting into the condom. I rode out both of our highs. When we were calmed down I layed next to him and planted a long sweet kiss on his lips. 

"I love you," he whispered against my chest.

"I love you too," I said softly as I rubbed circles into his lower back.

And it was true. I loved him so fucking much. I should've agree to tell people about us. We shouldn't have had to hide like this... but I just couldn't.

A/N: SO that's that. Yup yup. I hope you liked it I guess even though it's so bad (I tried to fix it). Haha anyways thanks for reading this shitty smut if you did. Vote and comment if you'd likeee.

I also wanted to say that there is actually a video that gave me inspiration for this. It's ATL performing Stella and Alex actually did the 2am thing. I dieddd. I tried to put it in the media but idk if it'll work so this is it if you're interested....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWHl_KepbEw

Until next time,

-H

P.S.- Mkay so I tried to fix this a little (a lot). I've been reading quite a bit of Kellic and have learned a few things about smut haha. Hopefully it's better but I really don't know. So yeah thanks for reading and stuff :)