one-hundred three;

Now Playing;
A Little Death by The Neighbourhood

     San pulled out and turned her around, her arms draped over his shoulders, legs slightly wrapped around his waist. With what little strength she had left, pulling herself closer.
His usual ice cold skin felt scorched when their flesh made contact. She wanted to be them to be touching as much as they could. She wanted to mold their bodies together.
A hand trailed up her spine and stopped on the back of her neck, while the other arm wrapped around her back. His movements drew them closer, their bare chests now connected.
Her head fell back into his palm and his lips landed on her throat, kissing softly before nipping. A soft moan left her mouth, arms tightening around his neck. He began sucking on the skin stretched over her jugular.
     "Sannie.." The first one slipped out. San immediately growled in response, his grip tightening.
"Don't." Her brain twirled in the euphoria, possibilities flourishing. The first was an accident, but this one definitely wasn't.
"Sannie." She moaned out. The vampire stilled completely and her heart began to race in anticipation.
     It felt like a blur, his hand removed from her neck and yanked her legs to bend over his shoulders while still keeping her held upright. A yelp left her lips from the sudden motion, her muscles stretching.
     "You want to say it? I'll give you a reason to scream it." His thumb grazed her clit in the process of inserting his cock, jolting her body against him.
     "Oh Gods!" He bottomed out immediately, groaning when her insides fluttered against him.
     His hand returned to the back of her neck, pulling their foreheads together as he started his pace. He didn't pull out much but he made up for it with the jolting of their hips connecting. Her nails dug into his shoulders, piercing the flesh.
     Her legs began to shake from the position they were in combined with the pleasure of his cock sliding past her g-spot. "Come on.. you wanted to say it so bad."
     Their gazes stared deep into each others souls. "You can be.. vulnerable with.. me.. Sannie." She moaned out.
     Something flashed in his eyes, she barely caught it. But it was immediately cut off by the lust. "I don't get vulnerable, darling. I'm not."
     Her hand slid from his shoulder to his nape. "You can.." She panted out, his thrusting had slowly began to cease as their conversation grew longer, as if he was truly listening. He wanted to hear her. "I won't leave you.. I won't. I won't betray you."
     San didn't say anything back, his hips had come to a complete stop, only their soft pants filled the room.
     She silently pleaded for something, anything but the face that read a thousand emotions. "I don't.." He paused, mouth slightly open, as if trying to get the words out. "I don't get scared."
     Eunha didn't take San for the type to be afraid of anything, he was feared. "But when I'm with you.. I'm terrified."
     She didn't want to say anything, wanting him to continue. The flash in his eyes she seen had come back, but it lingered this time.
     San leaned her back against the mattress, pulling her legs down to wrap around his hips. He propped himself up to slightly hover over her, their bodies so close they barely touched when they inhaled.
     "Why?"
     "I swore I would never let myself feel any way for someone after what she did to me. I never had a problem, I only seen women as objects and food." They didn't break eye contact, they hadn't the whole time. "But I can't with you. It enrages me. I got one piece of you and now I can't get enough. I hate that I want you."
     San gripped the pillow, she slid her hand down to wrap around his arm. "It was just supposed to be sex. Nothing else."
"What are you saying?" Her heart only quickened, in the moment they had completely forgotten about what was happening previously.
He visibly gulped, she could see it bob against his throat. "I'm saying.. it's not just about sex for either of us anymore."
Eunha's grip on his neck tightened and she pulled him down, connecting their lips. San pressed their bodies flush together and began rolling his hips, reminding her of his throbbing cock placed deep in her.
Her moan was sucked in by his hungry mouth while he slowly pulled her upright, yanking a pillow—the one he was still gripping— down the mattress and against her lower back. He laid her back, arching her body.
San used his other arm to grab her left leg and hike it up, placing it in the bend of his arm. He began his powerful thrusting again, disconnecting their lips to place their sweaty foreheads together.
A scream left her mouth from the position. His movements weren't fast and sloppy, they were precise and calculated, deep and rough.
"You're the best lay I've ever had. I'm so satisfied it's never enough." San groaned, making a sudden harsh thrust, receiving a moan.
"Sannie!"
"You take me so well.. you bend at my hands.." He paused his words, speeding up his pace. "You're absolutely stunning."
His sudden use for praise threw her into an orgasm, clenching around him. San moaned loudly, hips stuttering from the sudden tightness. "Holy fuck San!"
The thrusting continued after he recovered, hand coming up to grab the side of her face. "Sannie.." She whined, scraping her nails down his back.
He moaned as her nail's pierced his flesh, blood beginning to trail down his back and sides. The marks healed as fast as they were made. Their eyes were still locked but his hands removed from her skin and intertwined their fingers, holding them into the mattress. Her leg was now stretched upwards more to accommodate their position.
"Fuck, darling.." His pace grew faster, jarring her under him.
Eunha moaned in response, arching her back more. That's when he pulled all the way out and snapped his hips with hers, repeating the harsh movements.
"Sannie!" She squeezed his hands as the pleasure engulfed her. His chest and abs were sliding against her stomach from his movements, lubed from their sweat.
He leaned down, breaking their gazes for the first time, lips attaching to her neck. He started sucking on the skin, pulling away to watch it turn purple before moving to a different spot.
San kept his pace steady, dragging her through every high in the pleasure. Dousing her, making sure she feels every twinge of heat, every electric jolt that runs through her. "Sannie please!"
     He stopped pulling out, instead rolling their hips together, grinding her into the plush fabric. His cock slid past her bundle of nerves each stroke, her nails digging into his hands. "Oh my gods!" 
"We'd have an audience if they hadn't left before you started screaming." San moaned out, switching the pace from the current grinding to harsh thrusting over and over, stringing her along the line of release.
Eunha started squirming from the overwhelming sensation of the high leaving and coming back.
San smirked down at her expression, eyes glazed and mouth open wide, letting noises loose. His hips began to piston against hers, finally giving her what she wanted. He watched her eyes cross as the pleasure clouded her senses, more moans spilling out. "Sannie! Oh- Fuck Sannie! Please! K-keep goi-ng.."
The vampire slowed his pace before pulling out entirely, she whined at his absence but his hands returned, molding her into the position he wanted.
He moved the pillow—basically swiping it off the bed—and threw her legs off to the right side, but kept her upper body facing him by a hand laced in her hair.
He grabbed the left leg again and threw it over his shoulder, holding it firmly against his chest with the other hand. His cock sheathed in her again and she mewled in response.
Her hands were free now, taking that advantage to touch his bare skin. Her palms started out on his biceps, memorizing every curve and flex before going down to his flexing eight pack. Her gaze went lower, catching eye on the two large, protruding veins that aligned with his hips bones and traveled down his pelvic bone before reaching his freshly shaven pubic line.
San watched her, keeping his hips still. "Enjoying yourself?"
"Just shut up and fuck me." Her eyes flashed back to his and he was wearing a sly smirk, one she was very familiar with.
"I can do that, but not because you told me to." San leaned over to hover above her, hips beginning to drill hers. His cock slammed into her cervix each deep thrust, lips connected as he swallowed her cries.
Her hands slid up to each side of his rib-cage and held on, letting his tongue fill her mouth. San happily took every noise that left her vocal cords and mingled between their meshed lips.
     The force of his kiss shoved her against the pillows, mashing their bodies together. He didn't stop his pace, continuing to thrust harshly in her.
     Eunha arched her back and the tip began rubbing her sweet spot, more noises spilling into his mouth. She used her nails to ground herself, digging into his flesh again. His lips left hers and latched onto her neck, sucking behind her ear.
     "Sannie!" His pace still didn't falter, instead it only grew more erratic.
      She came a second later, clenching around him as tightly as she could. San groaned, taking a few more deep thrusts before using his vampire speed to finish them both off.
     "Fuck Sannie! Oh my-" She was cut off by her own moans, knees drawing together from the pleasure. A large bubble in her lower stomach burst suddenly, soaking both of them and the mattress laying under her.
     San threw her legs apart, connecting their gazes again. He seen a tear fall down her cheek, sending goosebumps all over him. "Sannie.. please.."
      That's all it took for him, his hips stuttered against hers, releasing his load. Moans and groans spilled from his mouth, riding out their highs together.
     His hips were still gently rocking into hers, before he stopped completely. Their eyes were still on each other, both mesmerized by the other.
     They were both completely bare, sweaty skin sticking. Sweat coated both of their faces, hairs glued to the skin. Both mouths agape, letting pants free.
     Her hands fell from his sides to the bed, exhausted from their sessions. Blood coated her fingers from drilling her nails into his back.
     Eyes were glazed and pupils were blown, San didn't use his flair the whole time. She was enough for him. He didn't need to look into her mind to see if she was lying.
     They stayed like that for a moment, staring into each others souls. It was quiet for the first time in hours, they dwelled in it. Neither were ready to leave each others company.
     San maneuvered them onto their sides, her back and his chest molding into one. His cock was still throbbing and very much hard inside of her. His arm draped over her, pulling them flush.
     Her heart was still racing in her chest, but for a different reason now. He was cuddling her. Something they've never done.
     His lips met her neck, giving gentle kisses along her shoulder. She tried to hold in the moans, too tired for a third round. Eunha relaxed her body against his, placing her hand on his, beginning to play with his fingers.
     "Thank you.. for opening up to me. I'll never take it for granted."
     San stopped kissing her neck, instead embedding his face into the side of her neck. His breath awakened goosebumps in its path, sending a chain reaction all over her.
"Even if you turn out just like her, I couldn't kill you."