two;

Eunha was in the worst situation she could have imagined for herself. "As much as I want first dibs... it's only fair that the youngest go first." The blonde replied, using his finger to collect all the deer blood from his face.
     She caught a glimpse of a smaller man with black hair and overall terrifying physique, before she was slammed into the tree to her left. A hot, burning pain erupted on the right side of her neck, making her scream and thrash in his grip. The man had her trapped against the tree as he held on to her right wrist and left side of her waist, grip already causing bruises.
     All while this is happening, her eyes snapped open, standing farther behind the others was another dark haired one; the one she now knew as 'Hwa'; his eyes locked with hers and she was paralyzed, scream coming to a halt.
     Eunha was in so much pain, she had never been fed upon but she never expected it to hurt so much. Her body started to feel fuzzy as she lost all feeling, her eyes started to flutter close, and she was out cold.
     "Yah, Jongho. It's time to stop." The blonde stepped forward after the dark haired spoke.
     "Jongho, you're gonna kill her!" He grabbed Jongho by his shoulders and ripped him off a limp Eunha. "You can't suck her dry, then what will we do? She has to recover before the next one of us feeds."
     Jongho shook his head, gasping loudly and licking his lips. "So good.. tastes so fucking good.."
     "Wooyoung." The dark haired with thick eyebrows turned towards the shorter blonde. "Take her to your room, let her rest before you feed. I smell trouble." And with that, the blonde zoomed into the forest. The other seven made their way into the castle after their captain gave them the order.

     Wooyoung stood over Eunha, watching her sleep peacefully. "She looks innocent without all the screaming and crying." Wooyoung turned around to see his hyung.
     "Ah, good you're here, Mingi. I need you to heal that nasty bite on her neck, Jongho really is a beast." Mingi nodded, walking over to a sleeping Eunha. He gently put his hand under her neck, as if he'd snap it if he made one wrong move, raising it up. He put his lips to Eunha's bite wound, kissing it before using his tongue to lick her wound, his saliva slowing doing its magic as her wound sealed close, as for the blood, Mingi licked his lips and sat her head back down. He hummed and walked past Wooyoung. "I can't wait for my turn."
     Mingi was out the door without another word, leaving Wooyoung alone with Eunha once again. He took a seat in the corner, waiting for her to wake up, smirking to himself.

     It felt like hours before Wooyoung noticed a stir in the middle of his king bed. He took that as his chance before he stood up and slowly walked over to her. He was beside the bed when her eyes fluttered open, immediately spotting him.
     It took Eunha a second to realize where she was, and who the beautiful man in front of her was. Then it clicked.
     Wooyoung seemed to notice because he was on her, hand clamped around her mouth, straddling her down on the bed. Her muffled cries came a second later as he tried to shush her. "It's okay.. it's not Jongho, it's me this time."
     Eunha couldn't help but shiver as the words came out of his mouth. She looked into his eyes with a begging look. "It's okay, I'm gonna make this feel good, no pain." He replaced his hand with his own lips, mashing their faces together in a one sided, heated kiss. Eunha jerked and thrashed under him, biting his lip as hard as she could, but that only made him moan into her mouth, her eyes widened.
     The vampire pulled away, panting, looking down at her. "Don't start something you can't finish." He wiped the blood off of his lip, then putting it in his mouth to clean his finger.
     "Please don't do this..." Her eyes filled with tears. His thumb grazed her cheek to help catch the stray tear.
     "Just trust me okay..." A sob left her lips but he used his index to shush her. He slowly knelt over her body, his lips connecting with her freshly healed neck, giving small and reassuring kisses. "Relax.. I promise it will feel euphoric."
     Not a second later she heard his fangs come out, grazing them along the side of her neck, almost searching. She shook in fear, there was no way this was gonna feel good in any form.
     Wooyoung finally found what he was looking for, sinking his fangs into her skin.
     Eunha felt the pressure, but no hot and burning pain. Once he sunk his fangs all the way in, she gasped as he started to fed. Her hands gripped the duvet as white, hot pleasure filled her senses and wracked through her body like a thousand orgasms. She couldn't stop the moan that left her mouth, making Wooyoung groan into the side of her neck.
     Eunha was surprised she hadn't passed out, seeing as he was feeding on her twice as long as Jongho had.
     He wasn't lying, he told her it would be euphoric. As if it was an actual orgasm, her body shook in pleasure.
     Wooyoung grabbed a fistful of her hair, breathing heavily before pulling his fangs away from her. He panted, looking down at her, a smirk on his face. He licked his lips, letting his fangs retract. "I can see why Jongho couldn't stop.. fuck you taste... like heaven."
     She stared up at him, her body still twitching from the pure euphoria. She had to admit, this man laying over her, was absolutely gorgeous, like a God walking on earth.
     "See? That wasn't so bad huh?"
     "Why.. did it hurt... so much with.. the..the other guy...?" Eunha panted, trying to find her voice.
     "Jongho is our newest addition, he's only sixty nine years old. He hasn't had much training when it comes to control around human blood. He hasn't learned how to make the human enjoy it. It makes it worse since you smell... and taste like that."
     Eunha laid there, trying her best to compose herself as he stared down at her. "I'm Wooyoung, by the way. Welcome to the family."

     "Mingi is out and about somewhere, I'll just leave you in his room until he's ready." Wooyoung closed the door behind her, leaving her in the pitch black room.
"Aish, why do they think I can see in the dark?" Eunha huffed to herself, feeling around for a candle and match.
It took a bit of fiddling around his stuff before she was able to find what she was looking for. She successfully lit the candle, spying around for anymore to light, she was able to find three more candles.
     It was her first time being alone since she had met the eight blood suckers. She took every second of the peace in, not wanting it to ever go.
     Her curiosity got the best of her as she started snooping around his drawers, not necessarily looking for anything, just trying to rid herself of boredom.
     So far she had found an old hairbrush, another box of matches, and some rolls of yarn. Nothing interesting, but anything was better than nothing.
     Once she had her fun snooping around, she sat down the candle on a table, finding an old book. Eunha sat down in the chair and picked up the book. It was a pretty shade of brown, worn and torn. She opened it and started reading.

     "She's in your room when you're ready." Wooyoung walked by Mingi, who was standing in the garden.
     Mingi didn't have to water his garden, all he needed was the touch of his finger to bring all of his flowers to life, it was his favorite part of his flair.
     Once he was satisfied with his masterpiece, Mingi slowly made his way to his bedroom, listening to the sound of her heart beat the whole way.
     Eunha was surprised that she was reading a romantic novel, she even found out pretty quick it was a very raunchy romantic, making her cheeks heat up in embarrassment.
     She couldn't pull herself away from reading it as it got more and more explicit. Her face grew hotter and hotter the more she read.
"By the sound of your heart beat and the look on your face, you're at the good part."
Her body jumped out of the chair, the book flying out of her hand, Mingi was beside her in a second, catching the book by it's spine in mid air. "What page were you on? Was it page fifty two?" His smirk got dark at the end.
Eunha gulped, how did he know? Mingi took that as a yes, opening the book up to said page, skimming over it. "No wonder your face is blood red, this is the hot part."
Mingi sat the book back where he had previously left it before it had been disturbed, but he didn't mind. He turned his attention back to her, stepping closer. "Would you like me to do that to you?"
She shook her head, seemingly trying to convince herself rather than him. "You don't want me to throw you against the door and make mad love to you?"