sixty six;

The vampires waited to explain the rest of what happened after she had witnessed to destruction. Eunha tried to stand but ended up falling back on the mattress with flushed cheeks.
Mingi, Wooyoung, and Seonghwa left the room moments before, leaving Yeosang and Yunho with Eunha. "Here, let me."
Long arms scooped under her arms and legs, lifting her off the soft surface. Eunha instinctively wrapped her arms around Yunho's neck, holding herself up.
Yeosang led them out of the room and towards her previous room. When they got to the door, Yeosang stopped, hand on the door knob and eyes on her.
"Are you sure you want to see?"
Eunha contemplated on the thought, but undoubtedly nodded, wanting to know what had happened while she was out.
The vampires exchanged looks before Yeosang turned the knob, the room already lit up from the sun. Eunha gasped at the sight.
Multiple puddles of blood on the floor, the end of the wooden bed post was smashed down, places in the wall were missing or had holes, and blood splattered all over the room. Eunha could make out the chunks of flesh that littered the floor, debris mixed in, even the wads of black fur.
Eunha wanted to gag from the sight, her mind flashing back to the last time she saw her parents.
"My gods.." Eunha turned her head to face Yunho's shoulder, not wanting to see it anymore. "Why did no one stop it?" Warmth filled her veins, angered from this whole situation.
"It was best to let them fight it out." Yeosang replied, understanding her frustration.
"What even made them start?" Eunha almost knew it had to do with her, it always did. She hated it, the attention that was constantly on her all of the time.
"We aren't sure. Knowing both of them, San started it." Yunho replied this time, carrying her out of the room once he knew she was uncomfortable. "Hungry?"
"You have no idea."

Now Playing;
In Ur Arms (slowed) by Mr. Kitty

Hours passed, the mortal had her fill and now sat alone with Yeosang, both sprawled out on the sofa. Eunha was laying on her side, pressed against Yeosang who laid on his back, arm wrapped around her and book in hand.
The both silently read, the human was no where near fast paced enough to read like him, so he waited for her to turn the page. He secretly admired her focused expression, fingers gently rubbing up and down her arm.
Eunha was able to concentrate on the words by his action, but almost pulled her into unconsciousness.
The peace and quiet was interrupted when the door opened and slammed against the wall, Eunha almost jumped out of her skin and Yeosang watched a bloodied San walk through the door.
     He was covered in bite marks and large scratches, but the most prominent was directly on this jugular. She soon realized he was missing it entirely.
      The wound leaked blood that dripped down his neck and seeped into the fabric of his shirt. He wore an angered expression with a clenched jaw that could break normal teeth.
     "My gods San.. are you okay?" Eunha didn't know what to say or think, but worried if he was in pain.
     San stopped his movements, staring directly at her with daggers for eyes. His pursed lips turned into an evil smirk and a dark chuckle slipped from them.
     "You really think after I fuck you senseless a few times, we're going to suddenly start caring about each other?" His words were harsh, filled with venom that snapped at her heart. "Darling, oh darling. You poor naive whore."
     The crush she felt on her heart disappeared and replaced with burning passion
      Yeosang gave the bloodied vampire a harsh glare. "San, you need to shut-"
      "Naive, no. But I did open my whore legs because you wanted it. I think I deserve at least some respect or not be treated like shit." Eunha cut off the vampire beside of her, an innocent smile growing on her lips.
     San was slightly impressed by her comeback, but his smirk grew wider. "Oh, but you wanted me to fuck you over and over, and darling I certainly did that. I think it's a win-win. Now we can return back to how it used to be."
     The human scoffed loudly, rolling her eyes. "You took advantage of my nightmares!"
     "I did. You're right. But you love how deep I reach and it will be something you won't forget." The blonde ended the conversation by exiting the room but Eunha yelled back at him.
     "I hope Hongjoong kicked your ass!" Her hand snatched the book from Yeosang's hand and chucked it towards the disappearing figure.
     There was a soft thud then a hard one, and the exact book came flying back into the room, hitting the side of the couch they were lounging on. Yeosang hadn't even noticed the book left his hand, instead clenching his now empty fist, mind racing from San's words.
     Eunha noticed the tension from him and rubbed his shoulder. "I'm sorry I threw the book, he infuriates me."
     Yeosang snapped out of his thoughts and gave her a small smile. "You should treat them better in my presence." His joke made her relax and she gave him a smile back, laying her head on his chest.
     Both of them laid there for some time, taking in the silence that was provided for them. Yeosang listened to her heart pump in her chest, hypnotized by its melody. Eunha found herself slowly drifting of into a sleep, her body still exhausted from the previous nights.
     Yeosang watched her eyes droop until they fluttered closed, her heart rate slowed slightly, and he smiled at how quickly she was able to fall asleep.
      The front doors closed this time, a dark silhouette made its way into the house. Hongjoong came into view of the moon that shined through the windows.
      "What did Jun say?" The hybrid's eyes landed on the two bodies on the couch.
      "He said not to worry about it, he's about to do some remodeling in a few years. He's going to come by tomorrow and see us out, and also check the damages." Hongjoong explained, realizing the human was asleep, and his heart warmed in his chest.
      Hongjoong stepped forward and reached a hand towards her. Yeosang was watching his every move, and when he noticed the hybrid's hand coming closer.
     A deep, guttural growl ripped from Yeosang's chest, like a bright and shiny warning sign, for Hongjoong to back away.
     The hybrid stopped his movement but didn't not retreat, instead he gave the blonde vampire a confused and almost hurt look. "Yeosang."
     "You've done enough to her the past few days. I think you should keep your distance for now."