20 - hangover

hangover 

hangover 

Izzy finished her food, and without hesitation, she left the boys' dorm. She needed to get out to sort out her thoughts, because all she could think about was that he willingly brought her to his dorm - to his bed even! - and took care of her.

Why on earth would he do that?

He could have just left her on her own and maybe she would take care of herself, or Seungmin would help her, but he didn't do that. He did the complete opposite of what she thought he would do, and her mind couldn't figure out why.

Izzy aggressively knocked on the door, waiting for someone to get up and open it for her. "Who is there?" The male asked annoyingly, opening the front door. He had to narrow his eyes to be able to see anything as he had barely woken up. "Izzy? God damn it, you should never drink again," he commented, letting her walk inside.

"Whatever you say, babes," she said, not even paying full attention to him as all she was thinking about was the school prince. "Is Robin here?"

"I have no idea, to be honest," he sighed, walking to the kitchen to make a coffee for himself. "Do you want a cup too?"

"Yeah," she nodded. "Did you drink so much or are you just this tired?"

"Both? I don't know," he mumbled. "I stayed up late talking to Hana in my room because she wanted to leave the party. She is still asleep on your bed but I don't know if Robin is with her or not, she kept coming here and back to the party."

"Hana slept here?" Izzy's eyes widened. "Wow, I didn't know your game was this good."

He rolled his eyes at her, "we were just talking, shut up. And Amy disappeared who knows where so I didn't want her to be alone."

"Oh what a prince charming," she chuckled.

"Don't act like you didn't sleep in Felix's and Hyunjin's dorm."

"How do you know about that?" She asked confusedly, watching him make the coffee for the two of them. "And why did you think it was a good idea for me to sleep there?"

"Calm down," he said, placing a cup of coffee in front of her. "I took Bora to her dorm after you two got drunk and made out, and then texted Hyunjin to bring you here but he said Felix let you sleep on his bed or whatever," he shrugged. "I am not your guardian to watch over you all the time."

"Well, I didn't sleep in Felix's bed but Hyunjin's. Hyunjin brought me to his room and took care of me, why?? And then Felix said something about Hyunjin not liking it when I kiss other people?? What's going on?"

"Oh god, no. I am not doing any boys talk with you. Especially not in the morning. Go find Robin, or Jisoo, or whoever else. We both know you have a plenty of friends that would love to hear about it," Seungmin commented.

"Yeah well everyone is hungover because of yesterday's party. Hana is asleep and I need to talk to someone about it," Izzy whined, trying to do puppy eyes to convince him. She had no idea who was, and who wasn't drunk as she was probably one of the first ones to leave, but she didn't want to go and find out now. Seungmin was her best option at the moment. 

"I swear I'll kill you once," he mumbled, going to sit down on their sofa. Izzy grinned, taking her coffee before joining him. "Okay talk, but if it's dumb you'll be buying me food for a whole week."

"Okay, okay, so, my mind wasn't completely working before so it took me a while to realize it, but Felix told me this morning that Hyunjin was jealous because he saw me making out with Bora," the brunette started. Seungmin raised an eyebrow at that, trying to get into Hyunjin's mind.

"And before you say he could be jealous of me, and not because of me, why would he be the one to carry me to his dorm? I am telling you, I remember everything, he held my hair back while I was throwing up!" She exclaimed.

"Calm down, Hana is sleeping," he reminded her. "And why is holding your hair back a big deal? I held Robin's hair back a plenty of times, and yours too."

"If you weren't our best friend I would assume you have a crush on us," she shrugged. "It's just...a small detail you do for someone you care about, you know? I guess it doesn't seem big in your eyes, but that's exactly what makes it special. Because it's a small gesture that means a lot," she explained, slowly sorting out her thoughts.

"Are you implying that he likes you then?" Seungmin guessed, taking a sip of his coffee.

"No? I don't know," she sighed. "Normally, I would say so, but we are bickering all the time, he can't stand my presence, and it's mutual. It's so annoying how he thinks he can have anything just because he is on the top of this stupid social system our school created."

"So you hate him because he is popular?" Seungmin asked, slowly making her regret choosing him from all the people for this talk.

"That's not the point, focus," she proclaimed.

"No, wait," Seungmin stopped her from continuing. "I am just thinking...if you hate him just because he is so effortlessly popular, what if it's the same for him?"

"What?" Izzy asked confusedly. No matter how smart she was, sometimes it wasn't enough to understand him, he was weird.

"I mean, what if he doesn't really hate you like you think he does? What if he is just jealous because you are effortlessly popular, without being popular," he proclaimed, only making her more confused. She gave him a questioning look, making him sigh. "Look, a lot of people know you, right? You have friends in almost every class even though correctly you should be at the bottom of the school's society, am I right?"

She nodded slightly, waiting for him to continue. "I think he wants what you have. To have real friends everywhere that don't talk to him just because he has an amazing score. I have known him for some time now, you know, I already found out a few things about him." 

Izzy—some best friend shit lmao what do y'all think about this chapter?? It was quite fun to write hehe <3 

Izzy—
some best friend shit lmao 
what do y'all think about this chapter?? It was quite fun to write hehe <3 

Next chapter coming soon 
21 - four legs in one bed