16 - Minho's room

Minho's room 

Minho's room 

Amy and Hana reached the opened door of Minho's and Astran's dorm. There were already a bunch of people in front of the dorm, just standing everywhere in the hall, talking to each other. The two girls walked inside and Amy took a cup for both of them as she held onto Hana's hand, dragging her with her.

"There's too many people, I want to go back, Amy," Hana muttered, making it almost impossible for Amy to hear her.

"Okay, look, let's find Izzy and the other girls so we are around people you know, yeah? It will be fun, I swear!" She smiled at her little sister, already walking around to do as she said.

"Hey, guys," Amy smiled. "Have you seen Izzy or Robin by any chance?"

Chris and Felix looked at each other, both of them shrugging. "I saw them before," Jisung said. "They were on the couch," he said, pointing somewhere behind the group of people that was standing around the place where the couch would normally be. "When I came to them Minho told me he doesn't want to see me and that he hates me. Then he sent me away and I didn't even get the chance to talk to Robin," he complained.

Amy chuckled, nodding. "Alright. I'll talk to you later, gotta catch up with my girls first though," she smiled, already taking Hana towards the place Jisung pointed at.

Hana sighed, getting through the group of people next to the couch. She sighed again, this time in relief, when she saw Izzy and Seungmin there.

"Okay, we're here," Amy laughed. "Hey, guys," she smiled at the girls, going to Seungmin. "Move, please," she whispered, almost desperately, making him scoff as he got up, making space for Amy next to Minho.

"Hey," Hana smiled at Seungmin, almost forgetting the others were there. He smiled right back, telling her he'll be right back before he disappeared in the crowd. She watched him leave before she walked closer to Amy, just standing next to her, listening to what Izzy and Bora were just talking about.

Seungmin on the other hand was just on his way to Minho's room to get a chair for Hana. He could stand, he didn't mind, but he wanted her to have a place where she could sit.

He managed to get through all the people without any trouble until he reached the room. That was the moment he noticed Changbin on the wall, making out with Minho's roommate. He closed his eyes, taking a minute to forget he just saw one of his closest friends kissing someone.

He shook his head, getting the memory out of his head before he opened the door of Minho's room. "Why is everyone making out everywhere," he frowned, walking inside to grab Minho's chair.

"Hey, no need to act like you never kissed anyone," the taller boy laughed, his smile slowly fading away when he noticed the look on Seungmin's face. "You never kissed anyone," he commented, chuckling when he realized he was right.

"I could teach you, baby," the girl next to Hyunjin smirked, only making Seungmin frown again.

"I am good, I'd rather stay loyal to my girl," he answered, walking to the door again with the chair in his hands. He turned to Hyunjin once again before walking out of the room, "try to not kiss my best friend tonight, dude."

When he walked out of the room, he made sure to not look Changbin's way again, ignoring whatever they were doing in the moment, walking back to his group.

"Okay, I am back. I saw two make out sessions and I want to erase my memory," he proclaimed, placing the chair down next to the couch. "For you," he glanced at the black haired girl, making her blush immediately.

"Who? Spill!" Alaska, Riley and Robin yelled at him at the same time, making him flinch.

"Oh my god, calm down," he laughed, watching Hana sit down before he glanced at the three of them. "Well, Changbin with... someone," he said, not sure how much they want people to know - or if there's even anything to know - but counting the fact he hadn't told him, he figured Changbin probably didn't want many people to know. "And Hyunjin is making out with some girl on Minho's bed," he added, with way less interest, making Minho look at him.

"He's what on my bed?" He questioned. Even though he was drunk, he was still fully aware of what everyone was saying. He was even fully aware of Amy sitting right next to him, but he tried to stay calm about it, not showing any sign of worry.

"Hey, talk about that with him once you're sober," Seungmin chuckled, already excited for the show.

"Okay, I want to make out with someone too. I just need more alcohol in me first. Who's going to find something stronger with me?" Izzy asked her friends.

"I'll go, I need something too. We passed two drunk guys that wanted to fight me for some reason when we were walking here. I am definitely down for a drink," Bora said, standing up from her chair. "Hold our places or I'll tell Chris you like him," Bora warned Riley, making her roll her eyes. She knew Bora was younger only by days, but still, she could have shown some respect towards her.

"Riley," the pink haired girl next to her nudged her shoulder, making her look her way. "How well do you know Bora?"

"Good enough I guess," she chuckled. "Why?"

"Do you," Jisoo stopped for a second, rethinking her question again. "Do you know if she's into girls?"

Riley raised her eyebrow at her, smirking. "Yeah she is. She told us she had a girlfriend before," Riley nodded, making Jisoo nod too. The pink haired smiled a little, watching Izzy and Bora walk away.  

Izzy—Poor Minho and his privacy </3 Any guesses on who Izzy is going to make out with? hehe 

Izzy—
Poor Minho and his privacy </3 
Any guesses on who Izzy is going to make out with? hehe 

Next chapter coming soon 
17 - drunk kiss