03 - rumors

rumors 

rumors 

Hyunjin walked to his atelier, pretty sure he would murder someone.

As soon as he opened the door he froze, seeing all the mess. Of course they did the graffiti so fast when they took his art stuff. He sighed, going to open a window so air could get in the room.

As soon as he opened the window his sight landed on one spectacular girl. She was laughing, trying to take the ball from her friends.

He snapped out of the thought right away. Of course she was there again. She was everywhere he went.

"Hey!" He called out of the window, making some of the kids outside look his way. To his luck, none of these first years was the girl he, for the first and probably last time, wanted to see.

"Darling!" He called again, this time getting the attention of everyone. He chuckled, shaking his head when he saw her turn around to face him. He held up a half empty spray bottle up to show her what he wanted. "You owe me!"

Everyone started chatting once they heard the famous prince call someone on the playground 'darling.'

Those little chats got even Izzy's attention. She turned around to see what was going on when her eyes landed on the boy in the window, waving at her with a spray bottle.

"Of course it's him," she muttered, making Seungmin look at her.

"Who?"

"Hyunjin," she responded, pointing at the boy in the window. "I guess he didn't like our little prank." Izzy chuckled, showing him a middle finger before she turned to Seungmin. "I swear to god if I hear any rumors about him having a girl in one of the lower classes."

"Let's be honest to ourselves. The rumors already started," Seungmin laughed, while Izzy sighed, looking around, knowing he was right.

Of course he was right. Everywhere Izzy went she heard people talking about it. No matter if they were just saying how handsome they think he is or if they were talking about who his darling could be.

"Oh my fucking god. He just needed this attention, didn't he?" Izzy mumbled, taking a sip of her favorite lemonade. "As if he didn't have enough already."

"Girl, do you have a crush on him or something?" Robin asked. Since they sat down to order their lunch she heard more about Hyunjin than anything else. It was the same when she had a crush on Hana, a class A girl, who she talked to before she got moved to E.

"Ew, gross, no. Trust me, I am not, and never will be part of Hyunjin fan club," Izzy answered, frowning even at the thought of it. She wished so badly to forget the fact that she found out something like Hyunjin's fan club even existed.