29 - situationship

situationship 

situationship 

Astran sat down on the couch in his dorm, waiting for the male in his room to wake up. Amy was right about everything again, as always. He had to do something about the situationship thing. He knew - or maybe he just hoped that was the case - both of them wanted something more than just occasional hook ups.

He sighed, taking a sip of his tea. He was in a zone, and he was sure if anyone was talking to him at the moment he wouldn't even hear them.

Minho was aware of it too. He didn't even try to speak to him when he saw the look in Astran's eyes. He was thinking harder than during exams and if Minho was to be honest, that scared him a bit. Knowing Astran for some time now, he learnt about how his mind worked. At first, he was a bit confused on why he wanted to try so hard, on why he sometimes made his whole personality on the fact he is smart, but he soon figured out there was more to it.

Minho slowly walked to him, placing his hand on Astran's shoulder to make him come back to reality. "Just me," the older male assured him, noticing the sight of fear in his eyes. Astran quickly blinked a few times to get his mind straight again, questioning what his roommate wanted. "What's up?"

"I heard some noises in your room. I think he is awake," Minho informed him, making the younger boy look towards the door of his room immediately. "I am gonna leave you two alone here, you look like you have a lot on your mind," he added, already walking towards the front door. "Figure it out, whatever it is that's going on between you two."

"Thanks, Minho."

"Thank me when I actually do something," he smiled a bit, leaving the dorm before Astran could say anything else.

"Still, thank you, for being a better friend than I thought you would when they first put us into this dorm," Astran whispered quietly when the door closed behind him.

Even though the two of them might not seem as the biggest friends to people around them, they were both aware of the fact they cared about each other, even if they refused to say it out loud.

Astran knocked on the door of his room before opening them, making sure Changbin knew he was coming in. "Ah, good morning, Star," the older boy mumbled sleepily, making Astran weak in the knees immediately. He definitely wasn't prepared for his morning voice. "Good morning, bin."

Astran smiled, just looking at Changbin made his heart skip a beat. He knew he couldn't continue like this - having him, but not having him at all at the same time. "What's that look for?" Changbin wondered, sitting up properly on the bed, watching as Astran walked closer to him. "I know that face, what are you thinking about?"

"You. Always you."

"Flirting so early in the morning?" Changbin chuckled, extending his arms so he could pull the taller boy closer to himself. "I am not flirting," he argued, taking Changbin's hand into his. "If you say so," he chuckled, watching as Astran sat down next to him on the bed. "Seriously, Star, what's up? You look like you had a rough night and I am sure you weren't even drinking that much yesterday."

"I need to talk to you about something," Astran admitted. He could see the sign of nervousness in Changbin's eyes, but he couldn't do anything about that. Not when he was even more nervous.

"That being...?" Changbin looked down on their hands. He didn't let go. Astran was still holding his hand, and that somehow made him feel a bit better.

"Us. I want to talk about us."

Changbin stayed quiet. He squeezed his hand a bit tighter, refusing to look the boy in his eyes. He was too scared to hear what he had to say. He didn't want to accept the fact he could want to stop with whatever they had together. He didn't even want to think about it. The thought of losing him from all people hurt more than anything he ever felt before.

"Bin, I don't want to do this anymore," he whispered carefully, not even letting Changbin breathe before he continued. "I want to be more than just a casual hook up partner," he added, staring at their hands now too. "I like you, a lot. And I don't think I can continue pretending like I don't wonder who you're hanging out with every time you're not with me. I can't act like you're not on my mind 24/7, because you are, and no matter how much I try, I can't stop thinking about you."

Changbin sighed in relief, all his worries disappearing into thin air the moment he finally looked him in the eyes. "Star, you have no idea how much I wanted to tell you the same thing," he chuckled, making the younger boy look at him too. "I've loved you since the moment you pretended to drop a book in front of me to find an excuse to talk to me."

"You knew?" Astran's eyes widened in embarrassment. "Of course you knew," he scoffed, feeling his face get redder each second.

"Az, I had my eyes on you before I even knew your name. When you kissed me for the first time, I was in heaven. And then you kicked me back to earth when you said you didn't want anything serious, because I always wanted more."

"I am...sorry," he mumbled, his eyes dropping down again. "But I knew waiting for you was worth it, and I was right," Changbin proclaimed with a smile, kissing his hand to make them look at him again. "I am glad I waited, boyfriend."

"Boyfriend?"

Changbin nodded, his hand making its way to Astran's cheek. "Be my boyfriend, Star."

Astran was the one nodding this time. He didn't hesitate a second and leaned closer to him, connecting their lips immediately. "I'd love that." 

Izzy— guess who is officially boyfriend and boyfriend now 🤭 

Izzy— 
guess who is officially boyfriend and boyfriend now 🤭 

Next chapter coming soon 
30 - new employee