21 - four legs in one bed

four legs in one bed 

"Hey," Hana proclaimed awkwardly when she walked out of Izzy's and Robin's room. "Sorry, for sleeping on your bed," she apologized towards the brunette.

Izzy shook her head immediately. "No worries, girl. I am glad you two got to know each other more," she chuckled. Seungmin rolled his eyes at her. Suddenly, when his love life was in the game, she wasn't as drunk anymore. 

"I'll leave right away, I just have to find my phone, I left it somewhere here, no idea where," the black haired girl assured her, already walking around to search for her phone.

"I think it's in my room," Seungmin proclaimed, leaving the two of them in the common room while he rushed to his own room to see if he was right.

"Stay here, Seungmin can make you breakfast, it's fine," Izzy proclaimed with a smile. "I want to know how you two are doing." Hana shook her head, a smile appearing on her lips. "There's definitely something, I see that smile," Izzy grinned, patting the spot next to her so Hana would come sit down next to her.

"Look, I really should get to my own dorm. Amy has no idea I stayed here last night," she argued. "And, well," she started, unable to hide her smile anymore. Just the thought of their yesterday's conversation was making her smile. "Amy is going to ask the same thing anyway so you can go with me and I tell both of you?" She suggested.

Izzy definitely couldn't reject that. Not only that she could find out how Seungmin and Hana were doing - and if maybe he had made a move on her - but she could also find out how the rest of the party went from Amy. She was sure Amy was one of the last people to leave.

"Alright, I like that," she agreed. "He should still make you breakfast first though. You have to eat, and then I'll go with you." 

Seungmin ended up actually preparing breakfast and coffee for Hana after he brought her her phone, which made the shorter girl smile even more than before. Izzy was just watching them, smiling at them. She was happy for them. Even though they weren't dating yet, she was sure it was going to happen soon, and she was rooting for them. 

Hana had opened the door of her dorm room, walking inside as Izzy followed her. "Oh, hey," Jisoo smiled towards the two girls. She just walked out of her room, probably to get herself something to drink, Izzy guessed.

"Hey," Izzy waved at her. "Is Amy alive?"

"Yeah, she is," Jisoo nodded. "But you wouldn't believe what she did," she chuckled, walking to the two of them. "I think she even surpassed your make out session with Bora."

"Oh god, what did she do?" Hana asked, sighing as she closed the door behind herself.

"What could possibly be better than me making out with the new hot girl?" Izzy raised her eyebrow, laughing.

"Go to her room and see for yourself," the pink haired female proclaimed with a chuckle. "It's good, trust me."

"If you say so it must be right," Izzy commented, already heading towards the room. Hana and Jisoo were right behind her, Hana wanting to see what her sister did, while Jisoo just wanted to see their faces.

"Wait, any guesses?" Izzy turned towards Hana, standing right in front of the door of the sisters' room.

"I have no idea," the shorter girl answered. "Just open the door."

Izzy did as she was told, slowly opening the door, trying to guess what she could possibly see there.

Her eyes widened immediately when she noticed four legs sticking out of Amy's bed. Who the hell was in her bed with her?

"Oh god," Hana sighed, noticing the male. "Did she really?" She questioned Jisoo.

She shrugged, "I have no idea what they did and didn't. I found them like this in the morning."

"Damn, I wouldn't have guessed that," Izzy mumbled. "Lee fucking Minho is in Amy's bed, you know what that means?"

"I bet I don't," Hana answered. "Because I still hope it means nothing."

"Shut up," the female whined, turning around on her bed. "I want to sleep more."

"I bet you do when you have a hottie in your bed. Get up, now," Izzy commented, walking closer to the bed to drag Amy out.

"Be quiet," the male next to her whined too, putting the blanket over his head. Izzy glanced at him and then back at her friend.

"Ams, come, now. You can sleep with Minho again later," she said, only making Amy whine again. She didn't argue anymore though. She simply stood up from her bed, closing her eyes immediately. She was going to kill her for waking her up later.

Jisoo and Hana shook their heads, walking to the common room first, while Amy tried to wake herself up. "Where were you toning, by the way?" Jisoo asked the black haired girl next to her, sitting down on their sofa.

"Ahh," Hana rubbed the back of her neck awkwardly, smiling a little. "With Seungmin. I slept in Izzy's bed."

Jisoo looked at the girl, a smile appearing on her face shortly after as she nodded. "I suppose you're telling us more about it when Amy starts working again?"

"Yeah," Hana nodded with a smile. 

Izzy— I am wondering what could have possibly happened after Izzy and Hyunjin left the party

Izzy— 
I am wondering what could have possibly happened after Izzy and Hyunjin left the party... 👀heh 

Next chapter coming soon 
22 -  the tea