11 - basketball

basketball 

basketball 

The tall male looked around the field, observing the teams. Then he looked at the bench with his sister and her friends. "Laska, give me your hair tie," he commanded, making the girl scoff. She rolled her eyes at him, taking her hair tie from her wrist to give it to him anyway.

"Damn, I should have brought a hair tie too," Izzy mumbled, seeing Bora tie up her hair into a ponytail. Hyunjin laughed, tying up his own hair into a half up-half down type of hairstyle.

His hair was obviously shorter than hers, and maybe he should have given it to her instead, but he still wanted to have his hair tied, so he wouldn't be running around with his hair getting in front of his eyes all the time.

"What do you need a hair tie for?" Izzy asked annoyingly, watching Hyunjin tie up his hair, even though they were barely touching the bottom of his neck.

"Jealous?" Hyunjin smirked, walking to the other guys.

"Izzy, I have another one," Laska chuckled, giving Izzy the last hair tie she had.

"Thank you," Izzy smiled gratefully. "I owe you one."

"Hypocrite," Hyunjin mumbled, watching their conversation. Izzy turned around to face him, also tying up her hair now, with a raised eyebrow, questioning what he meant. "You were totally against owing me and now you just say you owe Laska one after she gave you a hair tie?"

"Remember our conversation?" Izzy asked again, seeing him slightly nod. "Well, she is a woman," she grinned, not saying anything more as she knew he understood. Hyunjin rolled his eyes, reminding himself that he doesn't think with his dick, and then turned around to the boys, who were as confused as everyone else on the field.

"Okay, can we start?" Chris asked, deciding to be the one to get the conversation back to normal.

"Yeah, I am ready," Bora grinned, the ball now in her hands. "Can someone throw the ball for us?" She looked at the ones on the bench. Her two roommates seemed like they definitely didn't want to get up from their comfortable positions, so thankfully Soomin spoke up.

"I can do it," they nodded, standing up from the bench. "How does it work though?"

"Basically," Bora started, also explaining to the boys in case they didn't know. "One from each team goes to the middle, while others are kind of around them. You have to throw the ball to the air and then the two in the middle just have to jump and try to take the ball on their side. It just decides who has the ball first instead of doing things like rock, paper, scissors," Bora simplified, getting nods from Izzy as she agreed with everything she said.

"Oh, okay," Soomin nodded slightly, going to take the ball from Bora.

"Izzy," Bora spoke up again, getting her full attention. "Do you want to split the defense or are we just ignoring that?"

"Ah," she looked around the field at the boys. "Just let them play, I wouldn't look at this as a proper match," she laughed, getting a nod from Bora.

"It's best to have someone tall there, right?" Hyunjin smirked, walking past Changbin to the middle.

"Don't get too cocky, I jump quite high," Bora smirked at the male, also walking to the middle of the field. She told everyone else where to stand afterwards, giving Soo a thumb up to show them they can start the game.

To no one's surprise, Bora won the 'fight' for the first ball, managing to get the ball to Seungmin. As everyone started running towards one side of the field to score, Izzy ran past Hyunjin, quickly giving him one of her smirks before she sped up, being the first one to reach Seungmin and manage to get the ball from him.

"Minho!" She exclaimed, passing the ball to him even though Hyunjin was completely free, with no hint of any defense, because she refused to give the ball to him. 

The rest of the game was actually quite funny. Not only that Minho did actually accidentally hit someone in the face - he claims it wasn't on purpose, but Hyunjin, who got hit, isn't so sure about it - but everyone was having fun just because of the game itself.

"Okay, enough, I am exhausted," Jeongin breathed out, going to sit on the bench next to Soomin.

"I think I stepped on someone's toe in the dark," Seungmin mumbled, sitting on the other bench, soon after getting joined by most of his team.

"Yeah, my toe!" Izzy exclaimed, seeing him roll his eyes at her. "I hate you so much."

"It's just a toe," he sighed, ignoring her other complaints.

"It was nice," Bora commented, also ignoring Seungmin's and Izzy's bickering. "You did great, Chris," she grinned at the oldest, going for a high-five with him. Even though her team actually lost at the end, she still enjoyed the game with them.

"Oh, please, you and Izzy were killing it," he laughed, high-fiving her. Bora glanced over at Riley to see her reaction, chuckling when she saw her pretending she was ignoring their whole conversation. She was definitely going to ask her about this boy later when they would get back to their dorm.

"Maybe if someone didn't throw a ball in my face," Hyunjin hissed. "I could also do better."

"Just so you know, we're not saving you again if you start arguing with Minho," Felix said, patting the male's back as he was passing him to also sit down.

Hyunjin glanced at his elder, who caused this all, deciding it was best to just shut up. He sighed, sitting down on the ground as the two benches were already full.

Changbin, Minho and Izzy sat on the ground too, watching others.

"Maybe you would do better, but at least we had some entertainment," Riley laughed, remembering how dramatic he was about it.

"Agreed," Izzy joined her, also laughing. "You're a true drama queen."

"I told you guys he was," Laska shrugged, laughing with them.

"Shut up," Hyunjin rolled his eyes, wiping the sweat from his forehead. He sighed in exhaustion afterwards, taking the hair tie out of his hair, rubbing his fingers through his hair.

Izzy raised her eyebrow at him, questioning if he thought he looked hot like that or something, or if he was just normally like that.

She moved her eyes back to the ground, calming down her thoughts as for some reason, her mind actually found that hot.

Izzy—okay this was harder to write than I thought

Izzy—
okay this was harder to write than I thought. I mean... not really, but the way I was looking up basketball terms in English just to decide to not use any at the end WAS TIRING. sigh. 

Also sorry for a boring chapter?? But we need fillers too, I can't just suddenly say they love each other without them mocking each other at first, can I now? 

Next chapter coming soon 
12 - late night gaming