22 - the tea

the tea 

the tea 

Amy and Izzy walked out of the room, letting the male sleep some more. They walked over to the other two girls, sitting down next to them.

"You have a lot of explaining to do," Jisoo proclaimed, looking at her two roommates. "And so do you," she glanced at the brunette. "We all know who you left with yesterday."

Izzy looked away, her eyes wandering around the whole room. Suddenly, even a stupid ceiling was interesting. Unfortunately, that only made the girls pay more attention to her.

"I might have been drunk yesterday but I still remember who got you to your dorm," Amy smirked, already teasing the younger girl.

"Yeah well, he didn't get me to my dorm," Izzy mumbled, making the girls' eyes widen. Only Hana didn't have any reaction as she already knew about that. "What?"

"I slept in his bed," she explained.

"I knew we shouldn't have left you alone with him," Jisoo sighed, already thinking about the worst case scenario. "Not like that," the brunette interrupted her thoughts immediately. "Or I think so at least. He took me to his dorm and, I don't know. I have memories of him holding my hair while I was throwing up and then him pushing me to his bed so I would finally shut up and sleep. Felix told me he slept on the couch," she added. Izzy told them everything she told Seungmin earlier, wanting to hear their opinions about it. 

"Is the Hwang Hyunjin crushing on you?" Amy shot her a glance immediately, completely forgetting she also had some good stories for them for a second. "I don't know!" Izzy whined. "I bet he is! I knew it was weird when he asked me for your schedule and after school activities!" The black haired girl exclaimed, finally putting one and one together.

"And you gave it to him?" Jisoo looked at her confusedly, surprised she didn't hear about it sooner. Amy usually wasn't the one keeping most things to herself.

Amy didn't say anything for a second, just looking at the girls. "...maybe," she admitted. "But hey, technically I was just helping her get a boyfriend."

"I don't want him as my boyfriend though," Izzy said. "I think," she added quietly, hoping none of them heard her. She really didn't want him as her boyfriend. At least to this day no. She would have never guessed she'd be even thinking about it, but now that she knew he might have a crush on her, she looked at him differently.

"Rather tell me what I missed, I don't want to talk about him anymore," Izzy said, making Amy grin. She was in her element now.

"I don't know, I went with Seungmin to your dorm room right after we brought Bora to her room," Hana proclaimed. "So she basically missed everything just like you did," Amy commented. "The only thing she saw but you didn't was Jisoo getting a crush."

"I told you already I don't have a crush," the pink haired girl rolled her eyes at her. "I just wanted to make sure she was okay, she drank a lot."

"Izzy also drank a lot and you didn't stay with her in her dorm after you kicked everyone else out so you two would be alone," the black haired girl shrugged, a smirk on her face.

"You are crushing on Bora?" Izzy questioned immediately. "You should have told me before I kissed her! I would have kissed a different girl if you told me!"

"Why is my non-existent crush a bigger deal than Minho in Amy's bed?" She tried to change the conversation, getting the taller girl out of her head.

"We'll get there, don't rush," Amy proclaimed, making the brunette next to her laugh. She was so serious about it for no reason at all. "But okay, okay, I'll leave you and your little crush alone for now," she agreed, making Jisoo sigh.

"After you stayed with Bora, and you two left with your boys," she started, already getting a disagreement from both of the younger girls. She just ignored it though and continued. "I came back with the girls and we started drinking more. Apparently, alcohol makes Riley more bold."

"Oh god, what did she do?" Jisoo asked, already having a few ideas. "She started flirting with Christopher," Amy explained, remembering the conversation the two of them made. Riley wasn't even trying to hide her interest anymore and just chatted with him while her friends were right next to her, having another round of shots.

Izzy scoffed, shaking her head. "And Robin probably flirted with Jisung, didn't she?" Amy chuckled, nodding. "She gave him a chance, you should have seen the look on Jisung's face. Oh, and Changbin and Astran were making out the whole ass time!" she exclaimed, suddenly remembering that scene too. "I am pissed Astran didn't tell me anything sooner," she pouted.

"Astran is who exactly?" Izzy looked at one of her best friends confusedly, not recalling knowing anyone with that name. "Foreigner, class A student, Minho's roommate. He is blond with blue eyes, you have definitely seen him around," Hana explained instead.

"Ahh, that boy. Yeah, I know who he is. I don't really like him, I think he hates me, he gives me weird looks whenever I walk past him."

"He definitely doesn't hate you," Amy shook her head. "He is super nice, he wouldn't just hate you when he doesn't even know you. Personally, I absolutely love him," she grinned.

"You love who exactly?" Minho asked, leaning over the door frame of Amy's room. All four girls turned to him immediately, only Jisoo not getting turned on by his shirtless figure.

Amy bit her bottom lip, still looking at him. "You," she proclaimed, not even thinking about what she was saying. He nodded, obviously happy with that answer. "Good." 

Izzy— ahh it's been so long since I updated this oops

Izzy— 
ahh it's been so long since I updated this oops. But hey, I am here now haha, and so is shirtless Minho 🤭

Next chapter coming soon 
23 -  cleaning up