08 - art lesson

art lesson 

art lesson 

Izzy rushed back to school as soon as she left the group in Chris' room. She managed to get to the class only a few minutes later, opening the door while being short of breath.

"Izzy?" the teacher asked confusedly, seeing the girl in the door. "What are you doing here?"

"I am so sorry for being late, but..." she took a deep breath to be able to finish her sentence. "I was wondering if I could join your lessons too?"

Izzy's favorite teacher watched her from her place before she just nodded. She was supposed to be doing these lessons only for kids from A or B, but she knew she would regret letting such talent escape her.

"Thank you so much!" Izzy grinned, walking inside of the class. She finally got to look around the class, finding out there was only one spot left empty. She sighed in relief. It felt like fate.

It felt like fate until she figured out who the place was next to. "Not you," she muttered tiredly, still sitting down though. She wasn't going to give up on this chance just because of him.

"Hello to you too," he scoffed, watching her sit down. Izzy rolled her eyes at him, looking around the class.

"Why the fuck is everyone staring at me?" Izzy mumbled confusedly, trying to ignore all the looks.

"Well, ignoring the fact you shouldn't be here in the first place," Hyunjin started, making her look at him. "I never let any girl sit next to me."

Great. Now the rumors would have my name in them. She sighed, reminding herself she wanted to be here. "Great," she mumbled, trying to only pay attention to the teacher.

"Izzy, do you not have anything with you?" Miss Yun asked, seeing Izzy just sitting, not doing anything.

"Right," Izzy started, trying to think of an excuse.

The teacher sighed, "It's fine for now, Hyunjin can lend you his stuff just come take your paper."

Izzy stood up, grinning at the boy next to her. As much as she didn't want to sit next to him, it was a perfect opportunity to make his life a hell.

Hyunjin just rolled his eyes at her, watching her walk to the front to get herself the paper. Finally being able to go back to work, he took his pencil, continuing to draw the flowers based on a picture he had opened on his phone next to himself.

Izzy sat down, putting the paper on the table as she looked over the boy's shoulder to see what he was working on. He had great skills, she had to admit as much. She mentally shook her head, looking at her empty paper. Did she know what she was going to draw? No. Did that ever stop her? Also no.

She took out her phone, grinning at a picture of Seungmin from when he visited her at home and played with her cat. He got scratched like ten times but still refused to let him sleep peacefully. She left out a chuckle, making Hyunjin look her way. He noticed the picture she was smiling at and scoffed, turning back to his drawing.

Izzy opened her phone, scrolling through all the notes she made before. Some were just descriptions on what she wanted to draw, some had a painting, and some were just listed feelings. Painting her feelings was probably her favorite thing as it helped her get over stuff. There weren't enough emotions in her now to do that though.

She kept on scrolling for another ten minutes before she decided to do a portrait of an actor she had saved. Then she remembered she doesn't have any of her things. She sighed, turning to Hyunjin, admiring the drawing for a moment.

"Hey, prince," she mumbled, getting his attention again. "Can I-" she stopped herself for a second, closing her eyes as she scolded herself mentally. She really didn't want to be nice to him, but she knew that was the only way to get a pencil from him. She has to bring her stuff next week. "Can I borrow a pencil? Or two?" She smiled as innocently as she could, even tilting her head to look cuter. "Please?"

The so-called prince just stared at her, having no idea what she was doing. Ah, who was he kidding. He knew what she was doing, she was just asking for a pencil so she could draw a portrait as he noticed from her phone. But why did she look so damn cute? He quietly gulped, getting his mind back to earth.

"Oh, of course, darling," he smiled lovingly, joining the play. He looked at his art stuff, giving her three pencils he knew she would definitely need for the portrait. He could have given her the wrong kind and just watch her struggle to make it look good, but he decided to not be as mean today.

"When you asked so nicely," he smirked, making her scoff. The way she was back to normal right when he handed her the pencils made him chuckle. What else did he expect?

"Don't think we're friends now or something," she frowned.

Hyunjin looked at her with a raised eyebrow, "Don't worry, I wouldn't think that, I wouldn't want that."

Izzy turned to face her empty paper again, taking a deep breath before starting, which only made Hyunjin look at her again.

She is so weird, Hyunjin thought. And so talented, his mind added, making him gulp again. He wasn't getting enough sleep lately, that must have been why he was acting so strange. There was no other explanation. 

Izzy—Izzy managed to get into the art lessons like she wanted! But it wouldn't be it if it was peaceful, right? So we have to add a little boy next to her hehe :) 

Izzy—
Izzy managed to get into the art lessons like she wanted! But it wouldn't be it if it was peaceful, right? So we have to add a little boy next to her hehe :) 

Next chapter coming soon
09 - dating girls is better