Moody and Amelia found that a bit suspicious, 'why was the teacher passing there?'

Filch owned a cat called Mrs. Norris, a scrawny, dust coloured creature with bulging, lamp like eyes just like Filch's. She patrolled the corridor alone. Break a rule in front of her, put just one toe out of line and she'd whisk off for Filch, who'd appear, wheezing two seconds later.

"I hate it when she does that!" Sirius exclaimed along with James. Their pranks were mostly backfired when she caught up to them.

Filch knew the secret passageway of the school better than anyone (except perhaps the Weasley twins and (Name)) and could pop up as suddenly as any of the ghosts.

Sirius smirked at his daughter, she already knew her way with the twins. He was fine with them hanging around with her, they act more like siblings instead. And also they were cousins, so it's fine.

Regulus and his friends were eager to know how they enter and escape through the passageways.

The students all hated him, and it was the dearest ambition of many to give Mrs. Norris a good kick.

"All of us do..." most of the students there nodded.

And then, once you had managed to fix them, there were the classes themselves. There was a lot more to magic, as Harry quickly found out, than waving your wand and saying a few funny words.

They had to study the night skies through their telescope every Wednesday at midnight and learn the names of different stars and the movements of planets. (Name) enjoyed this lesson very much as it reminded her when she was barely a year old, her dad would carry her in his arms, standing at the balcony pointing at each and every stars, especially the Dog Star, Sirius which her dad was named after.

Sirius felt a bit emotional about hearing this, his daughter still remembers events like that. The girls coos at the scene, the way the small girl hugging her father in his arms closely was an adorable sight.

Three times a week, they went out to the greenhouse behind the castle to study Herbology, with a dumpy little witch called Professor Sprout, where they learned how to take care of all the strange plants and fungi and found out what they were used for. The young metamorphamagus excelled in this class and managed to earn up to 30 points on that day.

Professor Sprout didn't know how to react when she was described as dumpy, but was proud that a student is excelling in her class.

Easily, the most boring class was History of Magic, which was the only one taught by a ghost, Professor Binns. He droned on and on while they scribbled down names and dates and got Emetic the Evil and auric the Oddball mixed up. (Name) was one of the few who almost went snoozing in the class, but was always shaken awake by Hermione. But somehow, she still managed to know the answers on what was being thought, which was indeed a mystery to her three friends.

Everyone who were taught by said Professor groaned, his classes were dreadful.
The Blacks were surprised to see the heiress was snoozing in class, but still managed to get the answers right.
Sirius was chuckling at his daughter, not only she is compassionate, she is very smart.

Professor Flitwick, the Charms teacher, was a tiny little wizard who had to stand on a pile of books to see over his desk. At the start of their first class, he took a roll call and when he reached Harry's name, he gave an excited squeak and toppled out of sight.