Chapter 39

Mom: On the way. That text. That. Fucking. Text. Why would she text Liam that out of nowhere? He is pissed. He doesn't want her to come to his school. He doesn't want to see her period. She left him! Grabbed his sister, and left him with his Dad in the middle of the night.

Before Liam can close the door to his dorm room, a person slips in. That person being Theo.

"Corey told me that you stormed out after my game, what's going on?" Theo asks. Liam should care that his boyfriend does.

"I'm so sick of all the surprises honestly."

Theo looks at him confused, Liam can tell he doesn't know what he's talking about.

"You not telling me you got fired from your job, you telling me you love me, my mom serving me custody papers, and now she's on the way here right now. I was right, you two should be best friends." Liam remembers what he told Theo the day they came back to school after the 5 week break from the shooting. But he does regret saying that last sentence.

"Well, I'm sorry that me loving you is hard, but you haven't even said it back to me, so it hurts me. And the reason I didn't tell you I got fired from my job, because it was nothing. I always got fired, and I'm officially done with Juniors. I warned Corey about Junior, but lucky for him he hasn't gotten fired yet." Theo doesn't look upset with Liam. The look Theo is giving Liam is hurt, because he is hurting with Liam.

But Liam is so blind to see it. He doesn't even know if he love Theo, he shouldn't be mad that Theo didn't tell him he got fired because that his business. But it's not his fault his life is crappy.

"You should go," Liam says lowly, he doesn't even know if Theo heard him.

"No! I am sick of you shutting me out of your life. I am apart of it too, and if you are going through something, I am too. You got me wrapped are your short-ass finger, and there is no way you are getting rid of me."

That statement is making Liam's heart flutter.

A knock comes on the door.

Liam groans. "She's here." Theo arched his eyebrows in confusion, obviously forgetting that Liam told him that Allison was coming to visit him.

Liam makes his way to the door and he opens it. "Hi, mother." The tone in his voice is filled with unpleasantry.

"Hello, Liam." Allison said, matching her son's tone. "May I come in? Or will you leave me out here?"

Liam gazes his eyes up and down Allison, looking at what she is wearing. A comfortable purple shirt and jeans.

"I have no choice but too." Liam moves out of the way for Allison to come in. When she's in, he closes the door, locking it. Following Allison more into his room.

She comes to a stop. "Theo, right?" She asks. "I don't think we had the pleasure of meeting each other."

"And you wouldn't want too," Liam whispers as he watches Allison and Theo shake hands, pulling away after a while.

"It's nice meeting you," Theo tells Allison, but Liam scoffs getting both his mother's and boyfriend's attention.

"Something wrong, Liam?" Allison asks him, her tone full of fake care.

"Yeah, don't play that fake act with my boyfriend." Liam gives Allison a glare, with a fake smile he is always mustering for her.

"Boyfriend?"

Liam nods.

"I didn't know you were gay."

"I'm not. I'm bisexual, like my stepfather." Liam loves using Isaac to get at Allison.