Chapter 1

Liam's whole life has been a complete mess. His Mom, Allison Argent and Dad, Scott McCall have broken up, his Mom went out of his life, and his Dad is with someone new. That someone 'new' is a man named, Isaac Lahey.

Liam's whole life was switched after his parents divorce. It's now Liam's first year in College with his childhood best friend, Mason Hewitt, and his boyfriend, Corey Bryant.

Liam has always dreamt his life to be a professional lacrosse player, with the perfect girlfriend/soon to be wife, with two kids and living next to his best friend and his boyfriend. But that was just all a dream. He has IED (Improvised Explosive Disorder), he has had IED since he was born, it has gotten worse after his parents breakup. He has been taking meds for them, but stopped when he had his girlfriend, Hayden Romero. She dumped him. The heartbreak, really broke Liam. Even his best friend — Mason — couldn't stop him from feeling pain.

Why did Hayden break up with Liam you ask? Well, it's because Valerie — Hayden's sister — moved her out of Beacon Hills. Also because his IED got the best of him. Every time she would hang around a guy, he would get jealous, and get mad, and start arguments with her. Which ended up with him punching something nearest to him. Liam never laid his hands on Hayden, and he never will. He loved her with his whole heart. His first love, his first time, his first kiss, hell even his first time holding hands with a girl, it all was with Hayden. And she just upped and left him, without thinking about how he felt.

You may be wondering 'How did Scott and Allison have a son that is 18, and they are 33?', they had a teen pregnancy. They had sex for the first time, and Allison had gotten pregnant. For the first 15 years of Liam's life, his life was perfect. Having a best friend, the perfect home, the perfect family, the perfect girlfriend, even being good at sports. But his one flaw, was his IED. His enemy, Brett Talbot, joked about it all the time at his old school, Devenford Prep. He got kicked out because he damaged his coaches car, and had to move to Beacon Hills High, where his best friend went to school.

The reason he damaged his coach's car is because Brett made him mad, and the coach benched him from the lacrosse game that would have took them to state, as punishment. Liam had got mad, and that's how he ruined his coach's car.

-

At College, Liam has just finished making his dorm room the way he likes it, with Scott's help.

Liam's college dorm room is a cozy and functional living space. It provides a comfortable place to sleep, to study, and to relax, while also allowing him to be a part of the college community. Liam's theme room is lacrosse. The room is painted in the colors of red and white, with a bold and bright lacrosse mural on one of the walls. The bedspread is a lacrosse-themed pattern, and with a lacrosse stick and ball on the nightstand. On the walls, there are posters of his favorite lacrosse players, and with a lacrosse net set up in the corner of the room.

Scott looks at Liam with a sad facial expression on his face. Scott is wearing a grey Nike long sleeve shirt, that is loose and tight enough to show his muscles and abs, with black jogging pants, and white tennis shoes.

"All right, you are all set," he said, looking like he is about to cry.

"Oh god, Dad, please don't cry again." Liam tells him, not wanting to see his Dad cry for the 5th time. For the first 10 minutes of him being in college.

"I know, it's just hard, seeing you all grown up, and seeing how far you come," Scott lets one tear drop fall.

Great, Liam wants to cry now.

"Thanks Dad, but I will be okay. I have Mason and Corey by my side, incase I have a IED moment." Liam assures his Dad. Liam made sure that he didn't have any classes with Mason or Corey, because he wants time to branch out and make new friends. Mainly because they will bug him to take his medication.