Chapter 13

At Kappa Sigma, Liam and Brett walks up to the fraternity house together. Liam is nervous for trying something new, but he is not as nervous because he has someone he knows by his side. Brett.

"IED, it's going to okay. You got this."

"I wish you would stop calling me IED."

"I love that petname for you." Brett gives Liam a quirky grin as he starts walking inside the fraternity house with Liam not far from him.

"Liam Dunbar?" One guy says. The voice sounds way too familiar to Liam. Brett stops walking as he heard Liam's name being called, so him and Liam turn around slowing to look at the person that called Liam's name.

"Nolan?" Liam asks in disbelief. Is this the person Brett knew at the fraternity?

"It's great to see you again. I guess everyone from Beacon Hills decided to come here. I heard about the situation between you, Hayden, and Theo Raeken. You got a football kid suspended."

"Woah what? Theo got suspended from football?" Liam couldn't believe it. Now he sees why Theo hates him.

"Yeah, and his parents were not happy. Theo lost football, his girlfriend, and got suspended. Damn, he is not having a good start at college."

"All right Nolan, that's enough talking to Liam for now." Brett said stepping into the conversation befor Nolan starts to blame Liam and Liam goes into IED mode.

"Why are you two even here?" Nolan asks Brett.

"We came here to rush."

"Really?" Nolan steps close to Brett. They are so close that it looks like they are about to kiss. "Or did you say that to get close to me?"

Liam knows that Brett has always flirted with Nolan, but Nolan flirting back is something unexpected.

"Don't get your hopes up, I'm here with Liam. He wants a fresh start. And I can feel the excitement in your pants that you want me here."

After hearing Brett's words, Liam looks around at everyone else not even listening and paying attention to them because of the loud music and the red cups probably full of beer in their hands, everyone having their own conversations.

"Brett, can we go now?" Liam asks.

Brett turns his attention to Liam. "Yeah." He turns it back to Nolan. "See you later, sweet face." Brett winks at Nolan as, him and Liam walks away.

A few minutes later, Theo approaches Nolan.

"Yo, Nol'. I need a favor." Theo tells him.

"What's up?"

"Make sure Liam doesn't make it here. He needs to fail something at college and leave."

"Why do you want him to leave so badly? You don't really care about Tracy anymore? So, what's the actual truth?"

The actually truth is that Theo has been suffering without seeing Liam. Maybe he does like him? Right? Theo guess after telling Liam to stay away from him, he realized he actually liked Liam. But his parents wouldn't except him so, having Liam leaving the school and never seeing Theo again would make him feel a lot better. Even for his feelings.

"He got me suspended from football."

"I got your back, but I don't know about the other guys. But I can try and convince them."

"Thank you."

"No problem."

Back in Liam's dorm, Mason and Corey are sitting on his bed doing school work when Liam starts to think about what happened during his suspension.

"My Mom came to see me during my suspension." Liam tells them the best way he can. He has been wanting to tell them ever since he saw her, but he kept it a secret until he can tell them in person. He asked Hayden to do the same, and she agreed.

Mason and Corey looks at Liam in unison.

"What did she want?" Mason asks with full on curiosity.

"I don't think I'm ready to talk about that yet. Just know that she saw me." Liam said telling the truth. He really wasn't ready to tell his friends what happened with Allison, all he know is that he was hurt.

The three friends phone dings and they look at it. Liam looks at his phone, seeing notification from Instagram. He taps on the notification and there is a video of him punching Theo with the hashtag of #IEDGoneMad.

Liam watches the video on repeat with anger being built up.