Chapter 30

VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISE!!!! READ AT YOUR OWN PACE. SCHOOL SHOOTING COMING!!!! IF YOU NEED ANYONE TO TALK TO, IM HERE.

The morning after Liam and Theo had sex, they are still in Liam's dorm room. This time, in Liam's bed. Liam is snuggled under Theo's arm.

Theo opens his eyes slowly, blinking his eyes to adjust to the sunlight blinding him through Liam's closed blinds.

Once Theo's eyes adjust to the light, he looks at Liam sleeping in his arms. Liam is so short, but he looks even smaller in his arms.

Theo still can't believe what actually happened the night before.

Liam moans then answers, "Ah... fuck yes.... Yes!"

Theo can't stop thinking about how Liam was squirming under his control... He never had sex with a guy and he was glad his first time was with Liam. The guy he really likes. The guy that kissed him.

Theo starts to feel himself getting hard, then he realizes. Him and Liam are still naked. Liam can feel Theo's hard cock on his back... That is nothing but bare skin...

Theo starts to feel embarrassed, his body heating up. That's when Liam started to wake up.

Great, it's only early in the morning and he is already ruining something.

Then he feels Liam stopping his movement.

Theo stays still too.

Liam doesn't move. Theo doesn't move.

Liam turns around so that him and Theo are face to face.

Theo is breathless, the way Liam looks after hours of sleep... It's just perfect. The wild hair, his pink soft lips, the way his muscles were moving with his movement. The way Liam's lips feel on Theo's.

Wait what?!??

Liam kissing Theo?!??!

Theo didn't hesitate to kiss Liam back. The way Liam is trying to take control of the kiss but fail to is making Theo smile into the kiss.

Theo claims dominance with Liam's tongue.

That's right, they are using tongue.

Theo decides to tease Liam, as he starts caressing Liam's body. Slow, nice, teasingly. He wants to hear Liam beg for him like he did the night before.

"Theo.... please..."

The sound Liam makes when he is begging for Theo to fuck him mercilessly is making Theo hard. Theo instantly feels Liam's groin on his legs too.

After kissing for a long time, Theo pulls away but Liam leans forward, wanting more of Theo's lips.

"You are a fucking tease, you know that," Liam said as he and Theo's foreheads touch each others.

Theo chuckles. "I'm glad." He starts caressing Liam's abs more. "I love it when you begged me to fuck you so hard last night."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah... I want to hear you beg for me again."

Did Liam's confidence spread to Theo? It did.

But Liam was changing Theo, making him a good person, making him feel things he wants to keep feeling.

Liam smashes his lips into Theo's again, this time he gets on top of Theo, sitting on his lap.

Liam starts to move his hands up and down Theo's torso, feeling him, wanting him, needing him. Then he works his way up to Theo's arm muscles. They are big, just the way Liam likes it.