Chapter 22

VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISE!!!! READ AT YOUR OWN PACE. SCHOOL SHOOTING COMING!!!! IF YOU NEED ANYONE TO TALK TO, IM HERE.

"Did you know anyone who died?" Theo's mother asks him.

Theo shakes his head. "No."

"Well that's a shame, wish someone would have died then you can go to the funeral, and you can be gone for a while." Theo's Dad tells him.

Theo has never liked his dad that much, or his mom. They always treated him like crap, and loved Tara more.

Theo doesn't say anything, all he does is leave the table, he — the people he calls parents — was sitting at, and he goes to his room. He slams the door shut behind him, locking it, and falling on his bed.

Why did Tracy have to do this? Why did Tracy have to bring a school shooting into his life? He nor anyone else should have to go through that!

He needs someone to talk to... But who? He has no one. His football friends aren't talking to him, he abandoned his friendship with Nolan. He has no one. But that isn't bothering him as much. Liam is the only thing on his mind.

Liam's face when he saw the gun-woman? He doesn't know. But the look on Liam's face will always haunt Theo. Liam looked so scared, hurt, and so much more pain he couldn't even think about without trying to cry.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

The sounds of those gunshots is making Theo shake. He needs some type of release. He needs Liam. He wants Liam. All he can think about is Liam, and them being there for each other comforting each other. But he knows Liam has Dads, Mom, sister, and his many friends. So Liam is okay.

Theo's phone pings. He sighs, and get his phone out of back-pocket jeans he is wearing. Once he has his phone out, he looks at a notification from Instagram.

He freezes. He's shocked to see the notification.

Liam.Dumb-bar has added you!