Chapter 28

VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISE!!!! READ AT YOUR OWN PACE. SCHOOL SHOOTING COMING!!!! IF YOU NEED ANYONE TO TALK TO, IM HERE.

Theo walks into the hospital — the meetup location Mr.Stewart chose. Theo looks around to see Mr.Stewart sitting at one of the chairs. Theo walk towards him, furiously and cautiously.

"What?" Theo asks.

"Come this way." Mr.Stewart said as he guides Theo through the hospital halls.

After lots of twist and turns, the two men walk into a room to see a girl sitting up on a hospital bed...

That girl being Tracy.

She's alive?

Theo's mouth slowly opens at the sudden shock. How did Tracy survive a bullet to the head?

"I know what you are thinking, Theo." Mr.Stewart said, knocking Theo out of his confused thoughts. "The officer that shot her in the head missed all the important parts of her brain... She has permanent brain damage and lots of lost memories... But one particular memory she never forgot was you."

Theo? Why him? All Tracy has done is use him so her dad didn't know she was a lesbian. And why was Theo the only thing she remembered?

Tracy — who was staring blankly at a wall when Theo and Mr.Stewart walked in — turns her head to look at Theo. Theo notices anger, hurt, and pain in her eyes in an instant. He can even feel the hatred she has for him from where he is standing, and from where she is sitting.

"You!" She said, not happy to be seeing Theo — obviously. "I tried to kill you for what you did to me. You hurt me, left me!"

What is she talking about? Tracy was the one who used him! Stalked people! Manipulated people to do her dirty work! So what's the deal with her hating him?

"...You lied saying that I kissed Liam, causing troubles because you were a jealous little faggot that Liam had Hayden and you wanted Liam."

Theo was speechless... As Tracy unloads all her hate towards him, all he does is stand there, taking it all in. The worst part of it all was that she was right.

Theo was jealous that Hayden had Liam, then Brett had Liam. He has always wanted Liam since the moment he met him. He just couldn't have him because Liam was straight... Or so he thought until Liam and Brett started dating, then them dancing in Liam's garage. The tension Theo felt between him and Liam was insane, and he was hoping Liam felt it too.

After Tracy has let out all her anger, she is crying, and all Theo feels is sadness. He doesn't know why but he feels bad for her... For hurting her.

"Theo, is it true that you liked Liam?" Mr.Stewart asked Theo, with such disgust in his voice. He really was homophobic.

Theo should really tell Mr.Stewart about Tracy and Hayden but he isn't going to do that. He actually is a decent person, unlike Tracy.

Should Theo really be telling Mr.Stewart his real feelings for Liam? Theo admitted it to hisself before but he has never said it out loud before.

"I do." Theo said, without regret in his voice, he shouldn't feel like crap for having feelings for Liam... A boy! Nothing is wrong with him having feelings like a regular human being.

Mr.Stewart was surprised at the confirmation as much as Theo. But Mr.Stewart kept the same disgusted facial expression.

"Get out! Leave, never come anywhere near my daughter again you faggot."

Mr.Stewart's words really affected Theo... More than they should have. But he doesn't care, people that truly love him with accept him and love him as they did before they knew he was gay.