Chapter 15

Brett unlocks the door, Liam barges in looking at Theo sitting on his bed, while being on his phone. Theo looks up to see the ruckus when he spots Liam.

"Liam? No, stay the fuck away from me."

Liam throws the bawled up note at Theo's face.

"I know it was you who wrote that threat. What the hell Theo? I did nothing to you."

"You really wanna go there Liam?" Theo gets off of his bed furiously. "Because I can give you multiple reasons on how you ruined my life."

"Brett, go get Mason." Liam said and Brett nods and he leaves the room, shutting the door behind him.

"What are you going to do? Huh IED? You must had forgot you told me about your little disorder." Theo tells Liam in a low tone, with threat in his voice.

"Don't forget, I know shit about you too. My disorder is nothing compared to what I'm about to do to you. I'm going to give you a black eye, like the one that healed over suspension. Don't think I won't? Because I will."

"You think your bad temper and short ass can scare me? You are nothing but a troubled kid who can't handle change to well." Theo gets closer to Liam's face, they are so close it looks like they are about to kiss. "And as for that note, it wasn't a threat... It was a promise."

Liam's jaw clenched more and he punches Theo in the face, giving him another black eye.

"Alright, IED. Let's go there." Theo punches Liam in the face. Liam spits blood out of his mouth, exhaling sharply.

That's when Brett walks in the room with Mason and Corey. They see Theo with the black eye, and Liam with blood coming out of his mouth.

"What the hell did you do?" Brett questions as he lunges towards Theo, shoving him to the nearby wall, and bringing him down to the ground.

And as for Mason and Corey, they go to Liam's side.

"Liam, breathe." Mason tells him calmly. Liam is having a panic attack, and Mason being by his side with his calm voice is really helping, but it does no good.

"Liam? Did you take your pills today?" Mason asks him. Liam nods no. If Liam doesn't take his medication every day, some side effects can happen to him, one being, having a panic attack.

"The pills, Corey." Mason demands with full force, as Corey gets Liam's pulls out of his jacket pocket and he gives the bottle to Mason. Mason shoved the pill down Liam's throat.

"He needs something to drink." Corey said.

"A bottle of water is in the mini fridge." Theo said. Corey and Brett looks a Theo, shocked that he is helping as Mason gets the water from the mini fridge and gives it to Liam to drink. Liam drinks the water and swallows the pill. His panic attack has started to calm down, but not at the speed he and Mason wants it to.

"Liam? Look at me."

Liam adverts his gaze to Theo. Liam looks at the facial expression of regret and sorrow in Theo's eyes. Soon, his panic attack goes away with him still looking in Theo's eyes, feeling safe.

"I'm sorry." Theo said. "I never meant to hurt you."

"Well you did." Brett tells Theo. Brett's face is red, while he is still holding Theo to the wall.

"Let's go." Mason said, as he and Corey helps Liam stand to his feet. Brett lets go of Theo, as he walk to Liam.

"It's going to be okay. Alright?"

Liam nods, as he hugs Brett. "Thank you for getting Mason."

Brett kisses Liam on the cheek, while he hugs Liam back. "No worries."