IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq - Chapter 23

Start from the beginning

Ishita thought for a while and nodded in yes.

***

Raman and Ishita  came out of the showroom. It was slightly dark now.

Raman talked with the driver and took the key from him.

" You can only enter after removing the coat baby. "

Ishita removed the coat and sat inside fast. She looked through the mirror to see if anyone present there.

Raman started the car.

" Will anyone see me sitting in this dress? "

" No baby. Relax. Look how sexy and beautiful you look. This dress just suit for you. "

" Ok. "

Ishita blushed everytime Raman looked at her. 

" Thank you baby for wearing it"

" No need to thank me Ramanji. I was afraid of others seeing me. "

" look how your 36 boobs are protruding through the straps. I just love this view. "

Ishita flushed hearing him. He loved seeing the effect on her.

" and see your navel poking through it. This dress flash both your boobs and navel. "

" please Ramanji... "

He laughed. " Ok ok. "

" Then tell me if u have any opinion regarding our engagements... About arrangements, venue, food... Anything  "

They soon immersed in a cool chit chat and  both of them enjoyed the long drive talking about various things. She blushed, laughed and quarreled with him. It was truly a blissful night.

" I am feeling hungry Ramanji "

" What about a pizza night ? "

" That will be lovely  "

"  So let me give my slave a challenge "

Raman stopped the car reaching the location.

" See.... Here is a Pizza shop. This is the best pizza in delhi and the owner lady is the only staff there. So your challenge is... Wear this mask, then go and buy a pizza. "

Ishita startled by his words.

" Pleaseee... Nooo"

He looked at her embarrassed eyes.

" why .... No one else will see u... Only that lady is present in the shop now and will not even recognise you.  If you make it late , I will take out the offer of the mask sweetheart. "

Ishita nervously folded her fingers and she realised delaying it will only get her in more trouble. And after all, he has given her a mask and that lady will not knew it is her.

" I will count till five. If you not got down within that... Then you know the result.

One... Two.... Thre...

Ishita hastily opened the door and got down. She wore the mask and  looked at both sides and saw there is no one. She slowly walked to the shop and entered inside after making sure there were no other customers.

The lady in the shop looked at her and her eyes got bulged seeing the customer's outfit. Ishita slowly walked to her. She saw the fat middle aged lady scanning  her from top to bottom. She felt embarrassed to stand in that form. Her cheeks flushed and she couldn't look in that lady's eyes.

" Here is the menu card sexy lady "

Ishita gasped hearing that and hastily took the menu card and looked. She tried to hide her body by the card.   She gave her order and had to give the  card back.