IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq - Chapter 22

Start from the beginning

" Rramannnjiiiiiiiiiiiii"

" You are making me horny baby "

He held her ass by his both hands and pressed them.

"Huuuhhhhh"

" You have such a huge marvellous ass slave... And I love them.. "

He held her firm against the wall by one hand and his other hand came down hard on her soft butt.

" Smack"

" mmmmmmm"

" Make loud sound baby... I want to hear my slave loudly"

" Smack"

" Ahhhhhhhhhhh"

" smack"

" Masterrrrrr"

" say how much you love your master darling "

" Smack "

" Love you master "

" smack "

" love you soo much masterrrr"

" Smack "

" Aww...This slave loves her master so much "

" smack "

" Masterrrr.... "

He leaned to her neck and pulled her ear lobe by his mouth. He flicked there by his tongue which made her shiver from head to toe.  He kissed her there and growled in her ear.

" Do u want more slave... Is your naughty ass waiting for more... "

" Ohhh... Yess master... Give me more "

" Plead for that babyy....I want to hear you plead for spanking your ass..."

" Oh maassssterrrrrr... Please spank this slave... Please give my naughty ass some slapsss... Pleaseee..... My bums are waiting for ittt... Please spankkk meeee..... "

" So good baby. Ssooo goooddd.....Here you go "

" Smack" " Smack" " Smack"

Ishita moaned and cried loudly in pleasure and pain. The slave in her was loving the treatment from her master. He gave her both ass some more spanks. He made them hard and sharp which made her moan loud everytime.

" Smack" " Smack" " Smack" " Smack" " Smack" " Smack" " Smack" " Smack"

He was so aroused by now and pressed his large body onto hers. His erection came in the space between her bums and got placed in the small depth made by the cloth. He slowly moved his hip kissing and licking her neck.

Her eyes enlarged feeling his hip grinding into her ass crack.

He was definitely hard. His hardness moved over her soft bums.

" You are so sexy. Your big boobs and ass push through this tight dress and is a feast to my eyes. "

He pulled her dress from her legs and put it around her waist. His hardness now grinded onto her panty covered ass.

" Arghhh" Raman groaned.

  His fingers kneeed her both nipples, his lips sucked her neck and his cock ground between her ass.

She was not able to move or think. She stood there completely at his mercy and under his spell only able to moan his name in her sexy voice...

He suddenly pulled her to the table and placed her on the table. Now she was sitting on the edge with her legs falling down. He came between her legs and took hold of her both legs. She felt a sudden pull on her legs and her lower body  got crashed to his.