17

Princess Meerab comes to her room and feels relieved that Khan Murtasim Pasha proved innocent and real traitor gets caught.Meanwhile Bahar,sister of a Pasha taking permission and entering the room.

"Hum aap ko pareshan to nahi kiya Sehzadi?"

Princess Meerab smiles at her and said;

"Bilkul nahi Bahar.Aaye aur beithe idhar."

She sits on the sofa next to Princess Meerab and she asked;

"Aap ne bhai Tevfik Pasha se milne aayi thi?"

She said;

"Aake suna Khan Murtasim Pasha mehel wapas aa chuke hai.Humne na jane kitne duyen mangi thi unki begunah sabit hone ki.Allah ne humari sun liya."

Princess Meerab doesn't like it.She asked her in curiosity;

"Allah ka shukar hai jhoth se parda hata diya.Lekin aap ka khush hone ki wajah mahej unka begunhai sabit hona hai ya phir kuch aur?

She shy and said;

"Bhai ne humare liye Pasha ko muntakhib kiya hai."

Princess Meerab getting anger but she doesn't show it and asked;

"Pasha bhi razi hai kya?"

Bahar gives a disappointed expression and said;

"Pasha to humari taraf dekhte bhi nahi hai.Hume kaise pata hoga razi hoga bhi ya nahi.Lekin bhai baat karenge unse aur hume ummed hai woh mana nahi karenge."

Princess Meerab acted as smiling and said;

"Pehle unke dil ke pata lagaiye phir ummed karna Bahar.Agar aap ummed lagainge aur woh aap ko thukra denge to dil to aap ka hi tutega.Is liye pehle se hi mohtad rehna chahiye."

Bahar thinking about her words.Princess Meerab feels she doesn't like how Bahar admiring Khan Murtasim Pasha.She thinks maybe unknowingly she falling for him.
__________________________________

Khan Murtasim pasha was looking for some paper then Princess Meerab coming there with herbal tea.She stands infront of him and said;

"Pasha tabib se kehkar aap ke liye ek masala banwayi thi wohi chai mein dali.Shayed aap ke khasi thik ho jai."

Khan Murtasim pasha gets delighted to see her caring for him.He takes the glass from him and said;

"Shukriya Sehzadi."

He sips on it and he starring at her and thinks to confessed his feelings towards her.

"Sehzadi agar aap ke pas waqt ho to aap se kuch baat karni thi Mujhe."

Princess Meerab narrowed her eyes and also curious to know what he wants to say to her.She said;

"Ji bole."

Meanwhile a female worker called Maziyat comes to the room and said;

"Sehzadi."

Princess Meerab turned her head and asked;

"Kuch kam tha tumhe Maziyat?"

She gives a bracelet and Princess Meerab looks at it and said;

"Yeh to Abdul kader ki hai aap ko kaha se mila?"

She narrowed her head and said;

"Kaal raat ko woh jab bahar gaye the waha hi gir gaya.Kuch kehne se pehle hi woh waha se ja chuke the.Woh humesha gusse mein rehte hai to unke kamre se jane se dar lagta hai to socha aap ko de du."