11

Princess Meerab set up her brother's outfit and he said;

"Hum bohot jaldi mein tayar huye hai.Bure to nahi lag rahe?"

She smiles at her and said;

"Aap bohot pyare lag rahe hai Masha Allah!"

"Shukriya meri pyari behen.Aap ko salgera ki bohot bohot mubarakbad."

Meanwhile Sultan entered there.He kisses on Meerab's forehead and said;

"Humari takht ki beti.Humari ankhon ki thandak dil ka sukoon.Aap ko salgera ki bohot bohot badhai.Allah duniya ki tamam khushiyan aap ki pero tale rakh de.Humesha sahi raste mein chalai."

Princess Meerab gives him a tight hug and said;

"Shukriya babajaan.Aap ko bhi takht nashini ki bohot bohot badhai.Allah kare aap sau saal yaha pe hukumat kare.Aap ki saya humesha hum par banai rakhe."

Abdul kader said;

"Amin."

__________________________________

Princess Meerab meet her paternal aunt Seniha sultan.She hugs her and Meerab feels she is little bit tensed.

"Kya hua phuphu sab thik hai?"

"Nahi beta.Lutfullah aaye hai apni talim mukammal karke."

Princess Meerab gets excited and said;

"Lutfullah aa chuke hai aur aap yeh baat aise bol rahi hai.Isme pareshani ki kya baat hai?"

Seniha Sultan makes a face and said;

"Sath mein ek ladki bhi leke aayi hai firangi.Kaha to hai sath mein parti thi to yaha humare mulk ghumne aayi hai.Lekin mujhe lagta hai usne us firangi se shadi karli hai."

"Phuphu to kya ho gaya.Shayed Lutfullah ko pasand hogi woh ladki.Isme fiqr ki kya jarorat.Hume to yeh dekhna hai Lutfullah ki khushi kis mein hai."Meerab make her understand.

She try to understand then Meerab said;

"Chale aab.Jamila phuphu bas aate hi hogi.Unke istekbal karte hai."

They left to welcome Sultan's elder sister Jamila Sultan.

She along with Sultan's teenage son Nuruddin from Bedrifelik Sultan reached the palace for the celebration.Meerab gets delighted to see her younger brother.

Meerab meets with her elder aunt Jamila Sultan and she said;

"Kafi barson hum ek dusre se dur rahe lekin ki puri khabar mili thi hume.Suna hai aap ki nakam shadi ke bare mein."

Meerab gets uncomfortable and said;

"Woh mazi ka ek hissa tha phuphu.Bite waqt ke sath dafan ho gaya."

She touched her head and said;

"Fiqar nahi kare aap ka ghar phir basega kisi acchi jaga pe.Aur humare Jalal ka bhi"

"Jalal hai kaha suna tha aap ke sath ayenge?"She asked.

"Aa jayenge kuch hi der mein."She answered.

Then prince Nuruddin comes and said;

"Baji hume baba se milna hai."

"Abhi nahi Nuruddin.Baba apni pasha ke sath masruf hai."Meerab told her.

"Hum kuch nahi jante.Hum to jaa rahe hai."

Saying this he run towards Sultan's official room.Meerab also go along with him to stop.But he didn't listen and entered the room.

He go and tightly hugs his father middle of discussion.Princess Meerab comes there and said;

"Maf kijiye Sultan.Humne Nuruddin ko rukne ki bohot kosish ki lekin woh nahi ruke."

"Koi baat nahi."Sultan said.

Princess Meerab stands there and feels Khan Murtasim's pasha's gaze on her.He is just continuing looking on her.She takes the permission and left from there.

In the garden area Princess Meerab meets with her cousin Jalal and he said;

"Sehzadi Meerab kaisi hai aap?"

"Alhamdulillah hum bilkul thik hai Jalal.Safar kaisa raha aap ka?"She asked to him.

"Alhamdulillah accha raha."He answered to her.

"Hum aap ko mehel mein khushamdid kehte hai."She said smiles at him.

"Shukriya Sehzadi.Hum is baar hum bohot din ke liye kayem karne yaha aaye hai."He said to her.

"Wakai?"She asked to him.

"Ji.Yun maniye is sheher se ishq ho gaya hai hume.Pichli baar jab gaya tha tab bhi socha tha agli baar ayunga to kafi din ke liye."

Meerab smiles at his words.They both did just chitchat with each other.Khan Murtasim pasha sees them from afar.He gets jealous and clenched his fist in anger.

Khan Murtasim pasha comes to his official room and again and again he recalls the moment with Jalal And princess Meerab.He can't see him with another man.He is burning from inside.

Princess Meerab is walking towards his room and hears his coughing sound.She can't resist herself and enters the room.

"Pasha aap thik to hai?"She asks him with concerning tone.

"Hum thik hai Sehzadi."He answered while suppressing his cough by hand.

Then he started coughing again.Princess Meerab gives him water and said;

"Jor se saans lijiye aur pani piye."

He takes the glass of water from her hand and drank it.She again said;

"Lagta hai tabib se aap ke khasi ke bare mein phir ek baar baat karni hogi.Yeh to kamne ka naam hi nahi lee raha."

He loves to see her concerning behaviour towards him.He smiles with himself.

"Aab behtar lag raha hai?"She asked again.

"Kafi behtar.Shukriya."

Princess Meerab heard his answer and left from the room.

__________________________________

In a beautiful road Meerab walking along with a man by holding his hand.Baby pink colour's flowers petals blooming all around.But all sudden this man disappeared from there by abandoned her hand.She looks everywhere but didn't find him anywhere.She screamed and cried.All sudden another man comes to her extended his hand towards her.Meerab gives her hand and khan Murtasim pasha's face visible.

Meerab gets sweating and her sleep broke off.She opens her eyes and realises she was having dreams.But why she see this kind of dream?But she didn't feel it was a dream but reality.She seems like Khan Murtasim pasha holding her hand in reality.Everything seems like realistic to her.Then her eyes stuck on the box which khan murtasim pasha gifting her.She opens the box and finds beautiful ring on there.

__________________________________

FatehaJannat2