44 ; rival

[Suna's POV]

Today is my special appearance as MC at the Music Bank together with Jungwon. I don't even know why I am choosen to be the MC, but since the company asked me to do it, I just follow it.

There's so many group making comback in this time of the year. There's TXT, ENHYPEN, IVE, AESPA, NEWJEANS and many more that I can't even name it.

Jungwon and me are given a room for us to get ready. In that room, we didn't talk a lot because of awkwardness, but on cam, we did talk, according to the script.

Knock! Knock!

Someone's knocking on the door, and when I open it, it was Wonyoung from IVE. When I saw her, she was so gorgeous. From head to toe, she was perfect. No wonder why I love her from the moment I met her.

"Can I meet Suna?" She asked the staff shyly.

As soon as I get the greenlight from my staff, I go outside, following Wonyoung. She bring me to the stairs, both of us sit there.

"Why did you want to meet me, Wonyoung-nim?" I ask.

She give me her cold stare, making me feel scared. She put that annoyed face, when she stare at me.

"You and Sunghoon. I hate it." She said, making me shocked.

Why does she hate me and Sunghoon? Did we do something wrong?

"Why did you hate me?" I asked.

"Yah, are you stupid? Gosh, I never understand someone so naive like you." She said, rolling her eyes.

"I don't have a clue. But if I do something that disappoint you, I'm sorry." I said sincerely, hoping that she will forgive me.

"Ani. I hate everything about you. And, for your information, I like Sunghoon first." She said, pushing me, before she leave.

How?

How can this happen?

Why does I am always the wrong one?

Is it a sin for me to be in a relationship with someone I like?

And is it a sin for me to be liked by someone?

I understand that Wonyoung may know our relationship because Sunghoon didn't even bother to hide it. He didn't even deny any dating rumors about me and him, and the company also has made a statement about us.

But why is it always hard for me? Sunghoon probably didn't feel like this, cause no one would love me. He is more famous than me, and of course many of his fans will be saddened after hearing that he already have a girlfriend.

And his girlfriend is just so-so. I am not pretty and beautiful like Wonyoung, and what more, I am just a mere rookie actor. I've stopped being a solo artist because of such a trivia matter like the curse doll.

Argh my life is such a mess.

"Hey, are you okay?" Jungwon asked.

"I am okay. Who will be interviewed next?" I asked, avoiding his question.

"IVE and ENHYPEN." He said.

While me were dying inside, cause I will meet my boyfriend and Wonyoung-nim at the same time.

"Annyeonghaseyo, it's Sunny," I said.

"Wonie, your special MC for today's Music Bank." Jungwon add.

"Let's meet with the artist, IVE and ENHYPEN!" I said my line.

The tension on the stage were too strong. I tried my best too look okay, but Wonyoung's stare were killing me.

"So while we're at it, should we invite the old MCs, to interview their own group." Jungwon said, and Sunghoon and Wonyoung step down to come to the front.

They said their iconic lines together. They were such a great pairs honestly. Sunghoon is handsome, flawless, kind while Wonyoung is pretty, charismatic and cute.