22 ; voodoo doll

[Third Person POV]

The girl is holding a voodoo doll with one name on it. The doll is made of cotton and wrapped with clothes. There's a knives and blood placed on the doll body.

The function of the doll is to curse the reciever of the doll to death. Whoever has name on the doll, they will be posessed by the evil ghost and they will kill themselves.

"This is what you get for stealing my man." A smirk form on the flawless girl face.

[Stella's POV]

Today were my day off. I plan to do a VLog with my sister. The content were...

From doing my own make-up...

To shopping...

And most importantly, eating.

That was only my plan. But something has been telling me that today were a long day. I hope it is not.

"Eonni, get up." I said, waking up the girl who is sleeping so soundly on her bed.

"Umm, my head's spinning." She replied, wanting to sleep more. But today, I will say no to her. She need to wake up by hook or by crook.

"Eonni, I'm making VLog today and you're in it." I said, not wanting her to go back to her sleep.

"Ahh! Why must today?" She rub her eyes, before she sit.

"Today is my day off." I said, making my way to the kitchen for breakfast.

Since I just woke up, I only switch my cloth and bare-faced. Even if I am bare-faced, I decided to put it on the VLog as well, so that the fans does not think that I am only pretty because of my make-up.

I greet the camera before continue eating, making it less awkward for me. I showed what am I eating, it was just milk and cereal, cause I planned to eat ouside, so I just take a light meal for breakfast.

Ring!

The doorbell rings, and who comes early in the morning. I kinda have mixed feeling about this. I think that something bad might happen. But I just let it off.

I press the camera button, to see who is that person that come to my house early in the morning.

But there's literaly no one there. Like empty.

I open the door to see who it was. And yeah, it was empty. Is this a prank or what? The hallway is also empty. Not even a trace of a person left there.

I look down only to find a box on the floor. It has my name on it, so I guess it really mine. I bring the box inside and put it on the table at the living room and continue to eat my breakfast at the kitchen with my sister.

"What is that?" My sister ask. I raised my shoulder, saying that I don't know what it was.

"I don't know. Someone just left it on the floor." I explain to her. I am kinda curious to see what's in the box too.

"Don't open it." My sister said. I raised my eyebrow confusedly.

"Why?" I ask her.

"I have a bad feeling for this." She said looking at the box.

"Why, is something wrong?" I ask her, she seems disturbed.

"I've read something before, that don't open the box you receive on early morning. There will be a curse doll in it." She said, making her own theory. But, I don't believe anything supernatural. I just believe in human, and everything that can be seen on our eyes.

"Don't worry eonni. I feel like what's inside it were nothing like that." I said, convincing her and myself at the same time.

After finish eating, I really want to see what's inside the box. I open the box hoping for something good inside it.

But, the first impression were, blood. There's a red liquid everywhere in the box, looking like a blood. I widen my eyes, as it met the voodoo doll. It has my name on it, Stella Kim (스텔라 김). My heart dropped when I saw it.

"Eonni!" I call for her.

"Yes? What?" As soon as she saw what's in the box, she immediate drag me away from it.

"Eonni, what will happen to me?" My tears fall down to my cheek.

My sister immediately called Sunoo for his help.