33 ; acting school

[Stella's POV]

Since my contract with SM Entertainment has ended, now I am jobless. I have nothing else to do and now I am living a boring life.

I hope that at least I can continue doing music, but no company want to hire me, for now.

Since the trial has finish, and we won the case, now I will stay on my own house with Sunhee eonnie. Sunoo took Sunhee from her friend house, and send both of us back home.

I'm trying to think about what should I do with my free time. Should I just continue studying? Since I got a good grade, I can continue studying at university, at least.

I look up to the university offer and saw something interesting. Acting school. Should I go for it?

I want to be an actress, but since I am more to music, I choose music, my old self choose it. But if I were to repeat my life once again, I will definiterly try acting, cause why not.

I check my phone to see if there's any notification for me. And I smile, seeing that there's one. From Sunghoon.

━─━────༺༻────━─━
Sunghoon

What are you doing?
Wanna hang out tomorrow?

Why are you not answering?
You already sleep?

Goodnight, Suna.

I'm not sleeping yet.

Oh, it takes you forever to answer my text.

I'm looking for something just now.
Sorry I didn't see your text.

Wanna hang out?

Where?
Aren't you busy, Sunghoon-ssi?

Sunghoon-ssi?
I told you not to call me that.
You sound so distant.
Call me 'oppa'.

Waeyo?
I don't want to.
🤪

Yah!
I'm not talking to you anymore.

Arasso, Sunghoon-ssi.
I won't talk to you either.

Fine, you win.
Do you want to hang out or not?

Let me think.

I think I can, but in the afternoon.
I have something to do in the morning.

Okay.
I will pick you up at 15:00

Okay.

Go get some sleep.
Goodnight, Suna.

Nae.
Goodnight Sunghoon-ssi.

━─━────༺༻────━─━

I fall asleep not long after I text Sunghoon, my crush. Since I knew now that I am his crush, we haven't had any conversation about it after that.

Honestly, I'm kinda sad that he didn't ask me out. But, when I think about it, as long as I know that he likes me, that's all I need. I don't need anything else, just that are enough to make my heart feel okay.

Today, I need to register as a student in the acting school. I've decided to start acting, as my new career. I failed to do music, and I can't fail in acting too.

My brother, Sunoo has agree for me to act. He said 'as long my lil sister happy, then it's fine'. Sunoo was very supportive toward me, and I am the same.

Ever since he debuted in Enhypen, he always find me to be his listener whenever he had a hard times. He even sneak out to my house often, just to hang out with me.

I am really grateful for having a brother like Sunoo. He's like a moon, where he bright up the world in the darkest night. And I am just a star, accompanying my moon.

During the day after I was rejected by Sunghoon, Sunoo comfort me by letting me sleep with him that night. He also gave me his favourite ice cream 'mint choco' cause I like them too.

Now that I think about it, I think it would take me some years to learn acting. I might not be seen around in public because I've end my contract, but I promise to myself that I will make a comeback.

Wait for me, actress Suna.